JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by A_dmg04: 1/26/2018 5:59:34 PM

This Week at Bungie - 01/25/2018

[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46596]This week at Bungie, we've got details on the next update to Destiny 2.[/url] • Iron Banner reward structure • Legendary Armor Masterworks • Raid Reward Renewal - Raid perks, reward restructure, Exotic Raid Ghost • Patch Note Preview • Consumable Shaders - Discussion and plans • Upcoming maintenance times for Update 1.1.2 Take a read, and give us your feedback! Cheers, -Dmg [b][Update: 1/26/18] Have some clarification and answers to questions asked overnight:[/b] [quote]1. When applying the Masterwork upgrade to a Legendary, the stat package is rolled randomly. 2. All Raid Masterworks must be earned from raid drops and can’t be obtained from Engrams or vendors in the Tower. 3. Equipping a Raid Armor Mod will fully replace any mod that is currently equipped to the armor piece. While Raid Mods can be equipped at any time using a Raid Token, alternate mod consumables are lost in this process.[/quote]
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Fix you god damn PvP matchmaking!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Bungie just fix Destiny 2 now than work on Destiny 3 after.

Posting in language:

• Your ornaments look like a drunk Bungie employee made them while yelling at everyone to leave him alone.

Posting in language:

• Buff grenade launchers

Posting in language:

• Fuc-k bungie you sold us broken game now you like to fix it but how by giving us DLCs that we have pay for Bungie at least give everyone a refund your game is broken and boring I ain't gonna play your shi-t game unless there's free fix no DLC

Posting in language:

• I love the progress you guys are making. Keep up the good work!

Posting in language:

• Bungie why can't you get anything right in D2 ?

Posting in language:

• Hey dmg, your studio is a joke

Posting in language:

• How about doing something about the stupid pvp matchmaking??

Posting in language:

• Matchmaking for trials and raid

Posting in language:

• Too late im hooked on PUBG now. Ill wait till fall then crush the few hours of content you created

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • [quote][url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46596]This week at Bungie, we've got details on the next update to Destiny 2.[/url] • Iron Banner reward structure • Legendary Armor Masterworks • Raid Reward Renewal - Raid perks, reward restructure, Exotic Raid Ghost • Patch Note Preview • Consumable Shaders - Discussion and plans • Upcoming maintenance times for Update 1.1.2 Take a read, and give us your feedback! Cheers, -Dmg [b][Update: 1/26/18] Have some clarification and answers to questions asked overnight:[/b] [quote]1. When applying the Masterwork upgrade to a Legendary, the stat package is rolled randomly. 2. All Raid Masterworks must be earned from raid drops and can’t be obtained from Engrams or vendors in the Tower. 3. Equipping a Raid Armor Mod will fully replace any mod that is currently equipped to the armor piece. While Raid Mods can be equipped at any time using a Raid Token, alternate mod consumables are lost in this process.[/quote][/quote] Fix xur fated engram same dam crimson four times in a row

Posting in language:

• It's hard to play when light level doesn't mean anything at all so it's just to casual for me and looks like many others. Look at what's driving us away. The chase in iron banner used to be awesome! I remembering grinding iron banner to get highest light level and it felt great. Now it's so bland and flat faced I can't bring myself to play for almost no reason. Bring that reason back, that chase for feeling more powerful as we progress. You're not gonna have enough casuals to keep this game alive, going down this "everyone gets a good star" No matter what light level or how much we've invested time in we all feel very similar. Think about the chase more

Posting in language:

• Make hand cannons thee tap able to counter autos pleeeeeeeasseee

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Make the end game rewarding. Offer some reward for prestige raid. Like an exotic gun or something other than cosmetic b.s.

Posting in language:

• Can you guys add the ability to apply faction ornaments to every weapon/armor piece instead of faction specific gear? Add faction ornament for Ikora Rey's gear?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Grabbrecher: 1/27/2018 7:02:05 PM
        Please bring back random rolls. I don't understand why this complicated masterwork shit should be a better thing than random rolls? I see no "destiny" in this game. You guys ruined a franchise. Still no reason to play "destiny 2" again. But fix perks are "better and quick" to handle in your eyes. Best example: Prometheus lens. Fix perks --> take over two months to patch and that's only one weapon 🤦🏻‍♂️

Posting in language:

• Too late you scrubs. Better start that marketing scheme for D3 key word being a scheme cause all you guys at bungie are a bunch of lying greedy punks. And I throw my money at epic games. I'll drop 200$ on fortnite just to spite you joker's.

Posting in language:

• I decided to stop by and say hi

Posting in language:

• When are you going to fix the tower glitch?

Posting in language:

• [quote]Ok so here's what I'd like to see in D3 1. Three primary slots no heavy.(sounds fun) 2. No supers. (there lame) 3. Emote dance raid battles. (Tess stands in the boss room so you can buy the latest emotes. ) 4. 1v1 and 2v2 crucible only. (Just because why not ?) 5. Raid bosses should be Luke Smith's face reskinned on all the alien races bodies. Btw D3 supposedly in development as we speak. Stop giving feed back on d2 it will be good in 2 years. We need to be focused on D3 so maybe we can have a good 3 years instead of 1. 6. 3 hr cooldown for grenade and melee abilities. 7. A Tess hub everywhere I go even in orbit. I want Tess to fly in my ship everywhere I go so I can beat all the reskinned aliens with my cool cosmetics. 8. No sparrows. Mercury made me realize that if there's no sparrows it makes the game feel tons bigger. 9. How can I forget raid timers and campaign mission timers please !!! 10. All new weapons must be earned from "frick that's bright " engrams . So you will have that uncommon gun you get at the beginning until you earn like 100000 xp .[/quote] You don't even have to pay me I just made D3 for you. I hope Activision drops you and you fade away to non existence. For to long has this company rode on the success of Halo a game none of you joker's there today even worked on. It's like buying a new Beatles album when none of the original Beatles are on the album. Your the laughing stock of the entire gaming community.

Posting in language:

• Make shaders permanent again.

Posting in language:

• Walk right up in the room like -blam!- er'body but me  [spoiler]Just letting you know I'm watching Bungie 😉[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Will Benedict actually drop masterworks Jan. 30?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Necrogen: 1/27/2018 1:17:27 AM
        *looks at update* Great, can we get to the point where D2 had all that D1 had to offer and move on to what D2 is supposed to improve on? A good update would be meditation battles with past raid bosses. Maybe get loot from the past?? Ai partners? Take shaxxy poo on a scavenge hunt and hear him scream YEEEEEEESSSSSSS! Maybe zavala ikora and cayde are in their own fireteam stuck in a firefight?? A new type of public event? Grimoire tab with bestiary and lore? Cgi models to look at? Interactive menus? Gimme my horn back for my Sparrow. Give me a horn for my ship too. Space exploration with our ship? Expanded environments? Bring the old planets back into the mix? Update old strikes? These ideas would be a fanatastic addition to the mix. This is how gameplay is improved btw.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        • Bungie can you please look into the team I'm currently matched up against and have been trying t fly down to a trials match with for the last 30 mins. They have won there last two games without playing one of there gts is gzxi

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          3 4 5 6 7 8 9
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon