JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by NastyNati0527: 1/16/2018 2:17:08 PM

<----- this is how many ppl want a good horde mode to play with friends.

Hopefully alot lol Edit: 4 man fireteams, large maps like halo warzone firefight, when you load into a map you never know if it will be cabal, taken, fallen, etc. Battle increasingly hard waves, with small objectives here and there, after so many rounds a boss round. Add specific exotics and loot, create a scoring system like challenge of the elders, leaderboards, and add modifiers. Or Create more tiles for the infinite forest, add alot more enemies, lock all doors until enemies are cleared, and add boss rooms. Maybe create new spires that take us to a arena on Dark Future Mars, Past Venus, etc. Or Add a small activity like Archon Forge to the Dark Forest on Earth, maybe even expand the Dark Forest some. Edit 2: 754 upvotes, zero response.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Yes. But I don't want just a game mode I want the raids to be reworked. Get rid of the damn puzzles get rid of the stupid mechincs of you have to do three different thing before fighting the big guy and even fighting the dig guy you have to deal with small pain in the ass nuisances enemies while killing the big guy. I want the raids to be reworked into bullet sponges boss. Make there health an insane amount and let us just shoot the son of a bitch till he dies. Seriously 6 guardians between 6 people there is not enough bullets or damage that can be dealt that would take out a boss with ridiculous amount of health that is a bullet sponge.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

13 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon