JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by YuhNinja: 1/16/2018 12:44:26 AM

#BringBackRandomRolls

Please bungie. We need some sort of grind. I have 3 full sets of flawless trials gear along with the ornaments. I have all 3 full sets of EOW armor and 3 full sets of prestige raid armor. I have every single faction, lunar/ planetary armor sets. I have all of the best weapons. And I have all 3 full sets of dawning gear. Please for the love of god. I've never had so little to do in the 2 years I played of Destiny 1. EDIT: Maybe if you get a duplicate you can then choose which perks from each weapon you want to keep, and which ones you want to replace.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Keep getting this thread likes

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sorry everyone I accidentally posted two edits of my comments, so if you're confused, ya, that's what happened.

Posting in language:

• I totally agree with bringing back the random rolls, games like the Division, Diablo 3, etc. have mastered random rolls. Bungie I feel should look into streamlining the grind for casual players, I personally dump my life into D2 and have the time to grind for the perfect random roll, but people who may only get an hour or two a week for grinding would have to get lucky to get a god roll in D1. A good compromise for this could be fixed perks, random stats on certain activity specific loot. For example I'd love to see a raid weapon with default perks, so every time you get the weapon you automatically get those certain pens on that weapon, but each perk should have an alternate to switch to that are random (Not including the Raid Perk, that will also be fixed.) The stats on a weapon should have a default low point for each stat and the weapon has the chance to drop with stats at the default point or higher. So that characters who can't grind for God Rolls can get a good Strike weapon that has a set of fixed and random stats/perks. All other weapons that aren't exclusive to the Raid,Trials, and Heroic/Nightfall strike would drop with a non-fixed stat and perk set, allowing for unlimited rolls. For us hardcore nerds obsessed with perfect rolls.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Bump

Posting in language:

• #BringMeButteredRolls

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Ok you can only bind one exotic per Charakter and you need to dismantle the Bound-Exotic to bind an other exotic. But what is a Bound-Exotic??? Simple. You bind a exotic weapon and start grinding! -25’000 pve kills better stats. -50‘000 pve kills evan better stats. -15‘000 precicion kills (pve+pvp) new perk added. -1550 Pvp kills new perk added Lets start grinding!!!! What about a Bound-Subclass ???

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • How about a...crafffftinng sysstemmm. Wow what a concept. Random rolls were trash

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Edited by challenger498: 1/15/2018 1:33:26 PM
          Bring back Random rolls

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Bump

Posting in language:

• Im glad the remove eververse wall has gone...

Posting in language:

• [quote]That would be the stupidest shit they could do. Stop telling them to do stupid shit and they are already -blam!-ing stupid. Random -blam!-ing rolls killed destiny and you dumb -blam!- want it back know damn will that destiny 2 is already shit and will get nerfed into becoming shitter? -blam!-ing think sometimes or play another -blam!-ing game. Damn y'all some whinny little -blam!-s that dont know what the -blam!- you want.[/quote] -blam!- your dreams

Posting in language:

• Bring em back. The only reason to play.

Posting in language:

• Sounds like you should take a break from the game and play something else for a bit, nothing wrong with that you know.

Posting in language:

• Oh great, another "movement" to mute.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • [quote]That would be the stupidest shit they could do. Stop telling them to do stupid shit and they are already -blam!-ing stupid. Random -blam!-ing rolls killed destiny and you dumb -blam!- want it back know damn will that destiny 2 is already shit and will get nerfed into becoming shitter? -blam!-ing think sometimes or play another -blam!-ing game. Damn y'all some whinny little -blam!-s that dont know what the -blam!- you want.[/quote] -blam!- your dreams

Posting in language:

• I don't want random weapon and armor rolls. I want a crafting system. We have ghosts that have perks which are only active during certain activities, so why can't our guns have the same?

Posting in language:

• No. Let god rolls die

Posting in language:

6 Replies
              • Bungiegestapo will never allow rng weapons back into D2 , short answer its " hard work " to balance that stuff out. Long answer old Bungie is dead , yes the group of folks who made everything about the player from Halo to D1 have all left because they don't agree with the socialvision way . The socialvision " way " means you can do it however you want , if done how we say. For those of you who like static rolls I'm happy for you , for those of us who like randomly rolled loot sad face because we see it as something we enjoyed being taken from us . This is not goodbye I still have 1 more dlc or expansion to do , but Bungie we have had some fun Halo , forge mode mind blowing in 3 😲 and D1 . I think its time to find loot somewhere else not that your loot isn't good , its just kinda boring so peace and yeah I call from time to time..... Maybe......... Yeah not really......

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Sounds like you've had a lot more to do than most people so far

Posting in language:

• They should bring mods that act as old d1 perks, i.e. focused fire, single point sling, third eye, etc. (Or some new perks) and stat roll mods (like small bored) and each new weapon you earn has a random mod already equipped. You can buy mods from the gunsmith on a rotating inventory every day or but random mods at a discount. That keeps earning new weapons interesting by having a random mod roll and keeps new weapons interesting by having mods that will change the way a weapons plays Now weapons will still have static rolls, yet you can still chase the mods you want to create a weapon that

Posting in language:

• I disagree. Feels like an easy way out for Bungie, a lazy fix. They could make things a lot more fun than grinding the same strike over and over again for 20 hours.

Posting in language:

• This is number one on my wishlist. So boring insta-dismantling 99% of the guns you get as soon as you see the name of the gun.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Bump

Posting in language:

Pavvz
                    Pavvz

www.youtube.com/c/Pavvz - old

This is what gave me a reason to play Destiny 1 after finishing every endgame activity. Since this doesn’t exist in Destiny 2, there isn’t a reason for me to play since I’ve done everything and have every set of loot.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • NOPE. disagree.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon