JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
12/29/2017 12:24:48 AM

Controls issue

Hey So my controllers (I have 2) have been bugging out lately. My game character will at random times start to spin in circles, not respond to the controller or go in a direction not commanded by me. I have been able to either wait it out or switch controllers but the frequency of these "attacks" increase to where both methods became ineffective. This started happening around the time I installed this game into my system. My PSN is Ironninja777. I do have a extended storage device plugged in as well and was installed around the same time the game was installed. I can send links to it if needed.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hello, Do you have any wireless devices near your PS4, I have seen PlayStation 4 controllers have issues when near WiFi or Bluetooth devices. You can also try unhooking your USB devices and see if that helps.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon