JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/24/2017 3:26:42 AM
I'd like to see Banshee involved in the process somehow. Maybe you can further increase the level of a masterworks weapon with him after obtaining one. He could be like " [i]seen one of these before gaurdian, highly customizable because of the quality and extra frame slots[/i]...or something like that anyway. You do basic quest bounties like X amount of precision kills or whatever. And once completed you'd return to Banshee and he'd be able to use the data you collected to offer you a CHOICE of extra upgrades or something like an extra perk or stat mod.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I think this is a great idea hope fully bungie sees it

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• N1

Posting in language:

• Now - see this is what I'm on about. ^^^ Do certain kills an unlock another slot for scopes. Head shots for zoom scopes ect ect. Picking up 1000 heavy bricks makes the masterwork weapon have a 1:3 chance at extra heavy ammo or adds a combined element to the cluster bombs detonation. Something unique and worth while. White schematics with an option to add perks by completing gun smith quests ? Get your heads together and have fun creating a unique system for other fckers to follow. Stop been timid catering to worry. Balance is good but then we need the violence and the chaos to appreciate the peace in the long run. Balance isn't always fun...... Just looks mayhem and understand how many people love that.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon