JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/21/2017 6:53:22 PM
Thank you for the feedback. This is being collected and forwarded to the appropriate teams as necessary. Once we return in 2018, we'll speak to the feedback collected over the holiday season and give some details on future plans. Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming!
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Sorry dude I gotta ask, how long have you been around?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It keeps money going into the live team. Which they use to create events. Like the Dawning. Which is an obvious cash grab. So that they can get more money. And create more events. I can't wait to see what they come up with next. Really, I can't.

Posting in language:

• IamU is a bungie dick rider confirmed

Posting in language:

• Did you play D1 because most of this stuff was attainable in activities and faction grinding. Removing that and putting behind exp/paywall has absolutely removed incentive. Half of this game is playing dress up. While it may not affect you personally it does hurt the games reward and incentive. That's why most people don't play very long. There are gonna be people who are okay with grinding out 160k experience per engram but those people are in the minority. Most people want to play a game free of that kind of b.s. and bungie should have known people would get pissed about stuff that used to be available in game now having a ridiculous grind or price attached. Here is the thing bungie wants people to buy it and they are counting on you not caring. The old eververse was fine at the beginning, just emotes and you pay for what you want not what you might get. Why make 5 dollars when you might make 30 off of someone who just wants that one item that arguably isn't even worth 5. It's a scam and we shouldn't support it even if we aren't spending money on it. Devs are releasing content tied to micro transactions. That's not why people support the live team, so they can do a cash grab with the money people spent lmao it's asinine.

Posting in language:

• This games dress up isn't even fun though. You can't wear anything cool or unique cause you lose stats.

Posting in language:

• And that’s what kept people playing D1 , trying to get the same good looking gear with different stats and rolls and trying to get the 12 points ( intellect strength and discipline )

Posting in language:

• It's part of what kept me playing. A bit of PvP did too but mainly that and strikes were fun.

Posting in language:

• Well you are correct but that's just another way bungie messed up. gear should have random stat rolls not perks obviously.

Posting in language:

• I've said my peace, I don't think it should be removed, when it should be adapted more.

Posting in language:

• You think more of the game should have systems like this?

Posting in language:

• Piss off

Posting in language:

• Edited by xSoIid: 12/22/2017 4:48:01 AM
    Three things I think absolutely need to happen: 1. Make seasonal event engrams(dawning engrams in this case) acquirable through a level up) 2. Offer us an in game way to acquire each peice of armour(get 100 snowball kills or complete 10 heroic strikes) 3. Give the people who do decide to spend money on dawning engrams the ability to reach into the engram and pick exactly what they want. If someone is spending money on something they shouldn't be given a chance at getting it. Thanks for the open ended communication on your end. Hopefully the right person sees all this.

Posting in language:

• Bungie only listens and watches response to see if they get caught pulling more greedy shite. If they don't get caught or exposed, you'll never heard from them outside of hyping more ways for them to -blam!- our wallets and prey on addicts.

Posting in language:

• “We’re Listening!!!” Lol holy shit this cluster-blam!- of a game can’t get any worse...but I’m sure they’ll find a way...

Posting in language:

• Inb4 2nd shoulder charge nerf

Posting in language:

• You sound like a dick. I like dick.....

Posting in language:

• Wait until I get my hand on you.........

Posting in language:

• ☺👌

Posting in language:

• Eat turds...

Posting in language:

• 💩

Posting in language:

• The quick and simple solution would be to provide a guaranteed way to earn seasonal items. One way could be as daily login milestone rewards. For example, login X amount of days per season and complete a checklist of activities, and you're guaranteed any and all seasonal exotic Eververse items you haven't already obtained through Bright Engrams. Whales can still buy everything with real money, while us regular folks don't feel left out due to bad luck. Of course, the best solution is to have never removed strike specific loot to begin with. To create your own bad situation and then ask the community for feedback when you already had the answer is really pushing it.

Posting in language:

• That, and remove bright engrams and replace it with a full store front with direct purchase options for all items. Like Destiny 1 had with emotes.

Posting in language:

• Heard this before dmgcontrol04, but I guess you are the new messenger they just sent in to be shot. What this actually means, if it is true, is basically they are going to look into what is being spent and then increase the inventory of eververse further depending on whether people spent a lot over the holidays or not.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Talinon: 12/22/2017 6:37:25 AM
    Double post O.o

Posting in language:

• Nice copy and paste answer lol, and you wonder why your game is dying

Posting in language:

4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon