JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/21/2017 6:53:22 PM
Thank you for the feedback. This is being collected and forwarded to the appropriate teams as necessary. Once we return in 2018, we'll speak to the feedback collected over the holiday season and give some details on future plans. Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming!
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• just please no *we are listening* tm crap? you guys have lost sooo much good will at this point if you say it it will seem disengenious either way i wont be believing anything you guys say anymore, no blog post will convince me, actions speak louder then words, and your actions have been deplorable (as a whole, not directly just you). even after apologies were made.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You don't have us fooled, we know you guys don't give any... you know whats.

Posting in language:

• Lmao... The typical cookie cutter response. Next will be oops we messed up it wasn't working correct.

Posting in language:

• Are you seriously implying that no one working at Bungie saw this reaction to the spENDgame being so heavily shoved in our faces? Do any of you actually play this game?

Posting in language:

• Bungie, if your are poor, and need some money for chrismas, dont Rip Kids off. Pixel loot boxes should not cost more than 10 cent. If you need money for the live team, take a 5 $ fea from everyone and open evrything up for everyone :-) Keep up the good work and EU will forbidden ALL loot boxes.

Posting in language:

• Lol you obviously haven’t played rocket league

Posting in language:

• Edited by Crimson86x: 12/22/2017 5:55:40 AM
    I want to thank you bungie for the reply and your ability to compromise. I don't want the eververse gone just give us difficult challenges or bounties from fenchurch to get some of this gear and those that don't want to do these challenges and can just buy the engrams. I know you guys need the money to continue helping the game grow and so many people think it's just for greed. I appreciate you guys and your willingness to help the community. I've come to love this game, it's something my girlfriend and I play every day before and after work because we love this game and it's helped me make a lot of gettin friends in trials and crucible and the raid and I would love to see all of this hate go away and see the game flourish. Just add some items in eververse or just add a certain set of the loot to different weekly challenges maybe 3 a week. This way it can be part of the end game as well.

Posting in language:

• Please, pretty please tell me you're trolling. Dear god please say it's a joke.... There's a surprising amount of people who are ok with eververse

Posting in language:

• No im saying that the eververse items should be available through the regular content. But leave the eververse as it is for people who would rather pay. And also reduce the prices. The highest it should go is 20 bucks.

Posting in language:

• Oh my mistake, thanks for clarifying that for me. While I agree with you, I also believe that eververse should be put back on the backburner at the very least. If Bungie focused on the story and PvE as much as they did PvP and eververse content, we'd have a better game as it is. We need lore back, PvE and PvP seperated permanently, and some actual powerful weapons and abilities. How is it an improvement to go from a game where we feel so powerful (I mean, we killed gods FFS) to losing our light just to get it back with a fraction of the power we had when our guardian first woke up? My point is just that for the moment at least, Bungie should pull the plug on eververse, get their shit together and fix the game and we will move on from there, we have no idea how long it will take to fix what they've done or to what extent they can or will be willing to even try to fix it.

Posting in language:

• I definitely agree that the game should be more fleshed out like D1. They had stuff behind eververse but nobody cared because there was so much other gear and weapons to get. So yeah it need to be on the back burner. Or Tess needs to be kidnapped by fallen or something, idrc. Lmao. There is still a little bit of lore in the game and it's all on raid gear mostly and exotics but that's about it for now. I think that's what they're doing with the live web comics like the fall of Osiris which was a really great read as well. Thank you, for your response it's great to speak with someone who isn't a troll. :)

Posting in language:

• It is nice to have civil conversations isn't it? The comic was a pretty great read yeah, but I can't help but already wish we had ghosts at the same time out of habit really. We could collect them all and read them at once, now we gotta wait for the comics (don't mind me here, just impatient xP). And the lore on exotics is pretty good for the most part, I'm confused about Aeon safe, Aeon swift and Aeon soul though and am very curious cause it seems there's yet another cult roaming around somewhere now. That being said, the raid armor lore is rather confusing as well, I don't know if I'd have to have read the book from the collectors edition or not (god I hope not) cause I don't have that, but the weapons help paint the picture of Calus' rise to power and exile.

Posting in language:

• https://youtu.be/sEIsqNUIkKw

Posting in language:

• There's a lore video by my name is byf I believe. He said it has something to do with the nine. Go check it out.

Posting in language:

• I think our power will continue to grow, I mean it has to because we only have like 4 perks to choose from in our subclass? That's shitty. I hope they make an effort with masterwork armor to improve on that and maybe add like a really op quest given perk to each subclass. Also helm of saint-14 needs a serious buff. Like if someone shoots your shield it does half damage to them or something or gives you health. The blinding effect of the bubble needs to be swapped with like 5 second armor of light buff outside the bubble and weapons of light as well.

Posting in language:

• I don't think this guys light is on upstairs guys and gals.

Posting in language:

• lol Bungie is NOT short on cash.

Posting in language:

• You are delusional and a blight to the gaming community. It is comments like this that give devs the ammo to produce gambleboxes in the ferocity we are seeing.

Posting in language:

• I don't have a problem with the eververse items per say I hate that they're in loot boxes based solely on rng. And I said in my post that they should be put in the game as unlockables from challenges. How am a blight? My girlfriend and I play everyday but we don't buy the micros because we both work too hard to pay for something like that. We just get the free stuff and we're on our way.

Posting in language:

• Lol

Posting in language:

• I'd be happy to see this addressed but I am highly disappointing that it takes this much backlash to get any action...

Posting in language:

• Don't -blam!-ing remove it, kids gambling = parents fault, adults gambling = own damn fault, using the system in place = pretty freaking easy.

Posting in language:

• People like you who aren't real gamers sticking up for the big man screwing over the players, you're part of the problem in gaming sticking up for BS like this in any way is a joke.

Posting in language:

• Explain how removing eververse hurts the game? Can You? So far it's done nothing but remove incentive and hurt the content within the game. It looks bad too.

Posting in language:

• Well short answer is it keeps the money flowing into live team, also provides a rng grind (but still, a grind). It wouldn't do anything for the other content, only thing I'd ask, is once you've obtained it, it goes into collection. Only thing that comes from it, is stuff not really needed for the fps aspect of it, the stuff you obtain there is not fundamental to the game. The sparrows and ship should be allowed, after pick up, in a collections tab via Amanda, but cost legend shards to recreate. The sparrows even legendaries can get to 160 speed, so not a big deal...hurries you up, still not fundamental to core gameplay (fast travel is useful, and I don't plan to have the game regress to not having it).

Posting in language:

3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon