JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/21/2017 6:53:22 PM
Thank you for the feedback. This is being collected and forwarded to the appropriate teams as necessary. Once we return in 2018, we'll speak to the feedback collected over the holiday season and give some details on future plans. Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming!
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Good old Bungie talking points. No substance

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• The Dawning event is nothing more than a cheap trick to get people into buying more lootboxes. You know it, you dont need feedback, this was your intent all along.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ozberk: 12/22/2017 10:38:44 AM
    Unless you will fix this next week by severely reducing the bright dust requirements or adding armour/exotics to daily pool. You won't be able to salvage Destiny from this shitstorm that you created. Please keep in mind that there are still players hoping sometime in the future the game will be great again just like what we had in Y3 D1. By not acting out fast or ignoring these issues you're alienating even your hardcore fanbase.

Posting in language:

• So I have a few issues with the loot in D2, here are my thoughts : Eververse in D1 was fine. If I wanted a particular emote I could buy it directly. I'm not a gambler, so I'm not really appealed by the new Tess. One day I bought some silver to try, and boy was I disappointed. The other issue would be the quality of the loot stuck behind Eververse. Exotic ships, ghosts & sparrows should be acquired through a quest, a grind or an End game drop. I would also add that the Lore in those Exotic items is very interesting, and if the items aren't looted the lore will be unreadable once Eververse refreshes her stocks. Therefore many players will not have access to some interesting parts of the D2 franchise. Exotic ornaments should also be earned through gameplay. I'm fine with them being in Eververse loot pool, but primarily these ornaments should be unlockables directly from their Exotic (ie 2k Head shot kills with MIDA to unlock the Ornament). No needed to be a big grind, but having all Ornaments unlocked will keep the playerbase busy and give them something to work steadily toward. If I dare to say, to give players a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Posting in language:

• Swap to a optional subscription model, you would need to add more quality services though like dedicated servers, more endgame depth in loot/trade skills. Micro transactions taking away to much, and it's clear bungie is heavily dependent on its revenue as so much revolves around micro transactions. I'd sub if the game had a little more polished mmo feel to it 👍

Posting in language:

• You should change your name to damage control, you already have dmg just throw in ctrl.

Posting in language:

• Oh damn

Posting in language:

• Funny I was thinking the same thing.

Posting in language:

• Bare minimum, your response better be to remove Eververse. It would be great if the Eververse loot were added to the general loot pool and exotic items were added to specific activities as rewards. You did this with Sagira's shell (thankfully) and the way in which it's earned is an amazing example of what SHOULD be done! The time of lootboxes and lackluster DLC being tolerated is over. We didn't put up with EA's BS and that's freaking Star Wars. STAR WARS! We're certainly not going to take Bungie's crap. You guys know what's right and we expect you to come through for us.

Posting in language:

• sure thing ea

Posting in language:

• Once you return in 2018? No, now. Get your greedy asses up and fix this.

Posting in language:

• Aren't they on break for the holidays?

Posting in language:

• They're too lazy as it shows all over the game with their stupid choices.

Posting in language:

• So they don't get a holiday to spend with their loved ones? Pretty rude if you ask me. How does that help?

Posting in language:

• Loved ones? while they continually screw over others loved ones with a system that is deliberately made to screw over the player from getting what they want that they're trying to get? No I could not give one damn about a single person at bungie with their lazy selfish greed.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, because you should blame all the workers just trying to get a paycheck. Where do you work? Are you responsible for every bad decision they have ever made?

Posting in language:

• Some jobs force overtime during the holidays to meet demands. Happens all the time

Posting in language:

• You have a more than valid point. Unless you side with the majority the barn burners will turn their misdirected anger towards you even if you are not defending a companies decision.

Posting in language:

• They know fully damn well the greedy bs their overlords do and they obviously support it staying their getting their nice fat paycheck I don't see any bungie employees speaking out against it, hardly anyone from bungie talks to their own playerbase and hardly provides any answers while they keep screwing over their playerbase, I could not give a damn about your BDF opinion and I don't care what you think of mine either.

Posting in language:

• don't think that is very fair to say when these workers work for a big ass wealthy company and have taken more out of destiny 2 than they have added compared to destiny 1 and have implemented system to screw over the players

Posting in language:

• Bull shit. Bull -blam!-ing shit. You guys have been saying that for three years but the only thing that changes is your player numbers. They're leaving.

Posting in language:

• He's a community manager, not a game director. He literally has no say in what happens with the game.

Posting in language:

• Remove Eververse

Posting in language:

• #StandardResponse

Posting in language:

• Remember to downvote this bungie fake answer

Posting in language:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon