JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/21/2017 6:53:22 PM
Thank you for the feedback. This is being collected and forwarded to the appropriate teams as necessary. Once we return in 2018, we'll speak to the feedback collected over the holiday season and give some details on future plans. Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I can’t even bring myself to play anymore. It’s insulting to their player base but I assume that it must be profitable or they would not be quite so blatant in their money grab. Shame on Bungie

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• agree...sad, but true hare :/

Posting in language:

• You shouldn't leave. You all have a ton of work to do on this broken game.

Posting in language:

Please give us free content to earn unique gear! Things that show we completed said activities or quest! Also, bring back free content. Things like hidden, timelocked, quests. Outbreak Prime and Black Spindle for example...

Posting in language:

• [quote]Thank you for the feedback. This is being collected and forwarded to the appropriate teams as necessary. Once we return in 2018, we'll speak to the feedback collected over the holiday season and give some details on future plans. Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming![/quote] Make sure you pass on that you guys are a bunch of greedy -blam!-s and have ruined the game thanks to eververse and wanting to squeeze more out of gamers via microtransactions. Oh, and happy holidays.

Posting in language:

• Thank you dmg04 for being so interactive with the community. This is the exact sort of thing we have been asking for, and we really appreciate you being here to hear our concerns and suggestions, and to provide us feedback.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Thank you dmg04 for being so interactive with the community. This is the exact sort of thing we have been asking for, and we really appreciate you being here to hear our concerns and suggestions, and to provide us feedback.[/quote]

Posting in language:

• p.s. ppl wouldn't ever complained that much, but this time you just went too far with it! Not to mention that everything in D2 so far, is in no way any near being a quality product, but one where you can feel the lack of effort everywhere...

Posting in language:

• 95% of all trending posts on the first page are about the hate for EV as it is today...i guess you have to talk about a lot, when you have one of your meetings again^^ maybe no caviar and 10000$ champagne bottles for breakfast this time^^

Posting in language:

• I can't believe how stingy you are being with dawning engrams! I expected better from a game trying to make it up to their player base for being greedy b*****ds. All of decisions you are implementing as improvements (with the exception of masterworks) are driving people away which when it comes down to it is worse than your blatant corporate greed, I love the game but your focusing on selling engrams rather than providing a way for us to earn them. Ps - Bring back SRL and please for all your loyal guardians stop obsessing with profit and try harder...

Posting in language:

• Nice to get a response regarding this issue, I didn't think in a million years bungie would ever consider changing or getting rid of eververse, but at the same time passing it up to the team and it actually happening are two different things, I'll believe it when I see it.

Posting in language:

• Too much loot not enough storage. Where are we supposed to keep all this stuff? I am by no means OCD at the collecting thing but, why is there not a ship/sparrow or ghost collection? Too much crap to put into that puny vault. Season 1 Optimacy armor Season 2 Omega Mechanos armor IB armor Faction armor That alone is 60 slots right there between three characters. It's only a collecting game if we can keep the collection. I would seriously think about PAYING for silver to add pages to the vault.

Posting in language:

• Fusion rifles nerfed 0.04%. Trials armour moved to eververse.

Posting in language:

• Tell your team to step up your game lmfao because all you guys do is keep messing up.

Posting in language:

• https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics?pNumber=0&tSort=3&tType=0&d=3&lang=en

Posting in language:

• this feedback goes way back to d1 lmao are you serious

Posting in language:

• Yep this game is shit now d1 will always be better then d2

Posting in language:

• Give us the reason to grind

Posting in language:

• I'm a year one player in d1. And all you care about is paywalls. You don't care about us. I used to love Destiny. But you guys aren't thinking about us in the slights. That's a shame u were such a good company you used to care about your players . But greed has taken over in your company. Reskins of weapons and ships sparrows and gear

Posting in language:

• I feel like we've already had this conversation in d1 dude. You are making the same mistakes without learning what the players want. There is a reason that the festival of the lost (cost) is known how it is.

Posting in language:

• As if you need this feedback. "Please stop nickel and diming me and start producing content that I care about and enjoy playing." "Thanks for the feedback. We are unaware that this is what's best for the players, and ultimately our long term success. We will look into it." Lolwut

Posting in language:

• Nice copy paste reply. Feels like im in great hands.

Posting in language:

• You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs for this stupid paywall bs. There isn't anything to do in the dawning and were is sparrow racing. You guys keep screwing up

Posting in language:

• You know you can get dawning engrams from doing the quest daily right, SRL is a diferent thing from the dawning, the first SRL was in july iirc and the dawning was well in december.

Posting in language:

• [quote]You know you can get dawning engrams from doing the quest daily right, SRL is a diferent thing from the dawning, the first SRL was in july iirc and the dawning was well in december.[/quote] That is false

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon