JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

12/21/2017 6:53:22 PM
Thank you for the feedback. This is being collected and forwarded to the appropriate teams as necessary. Once we return in 2018, we'll speak to the feedback collected over the holiday season and give some details on future plans. Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm really impressed so far with your interactions with the community. So far you're making good of your promise. The next step is noticing changes based on the feedback you're responding to that will show us it's a 2 way discussion and not just talk for the sake of talk. Great start though.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Please dmg04 eververse needs to be dropped as the main focus of the game.

Posting in language:

• I'm not really hearing much of an omission of wrong doing here to be honest

Posting in language:

• there isn't any wrong doing...

Posting in language:

• You realize you're the laughing stock of the gaming industry. You're that loser at every party that think's he's cool but everyone's laughing at him behind his back and nobody wants to be associated with him. You may be laughing your way to the bank because you already got people's money for this mess of garbage. But the entire industry is laughing at you... Because they know destiny 2 is the end of your company. You will never sell another game. You have burnt your last bridge. This is the end of your road. And everyone is laughing their asses off over it. When gaming publications are so vocal about openly insulting and belittling you, it means you are no longer seen as a relevant developer. Candy Crush's developer is treated with more respect. Have fun at the kiddy table from now on.

Posting in language:

• Not the end of it if what was mass effect andromeda is still gonna develop more games or no man sky still has servers up. I swear d2 has issues but you guys only see d2 as the only game.... go play other stuff

Posting in language:

• Cringe.

Posting in language:

• Even if all he says is correct.....forum trolls like Aurora look worse.

Posting in language:

• You realize that he is a moderator...right? not a Bungie employee and certainly has 0 say in what does and does not get out into Eververse right? All he can do is forward feedback onto the development team. That's it. No more, no less.

Posting in language:

• Sure if there is infinite glitch to get Dawning engram, fix will be on the way within 24 hours, holiday or not. Greedy bastards.

Posting in language:

• There is a difference between a game breaking bug and a microtransaction store that is.. as Bungie puts it # working as intended" lol!

Posting in language:

• I know Voidwalker bugs but dude you think they got time for that. They might excuse it for Mayhem.

Posting in language:

• @dragonfood he is a bungie employee who works in the Player Support department. he's been writing the TWAB for several weeks now.

Posting in language:

• Ah, my bad. Still not a dev though and has no say. :)

Posting in language:

• True, he's not a dev. But, he's the only one listening since the rest of the company decided to take a break for the holidays. If you're suggesting that player support has no input on what the mgmt/devs decide you're pretty far off. Support is always part of the game/software planning process, though not always as big of a part as it should be. But if support signed off on not having any devs available to handle serious breaks in the game for this event then they weren't doing their jobs. The Voidwalker glitch makes some Mayhem games unplayable.

Posting in language:

• Infinite Dawning engram glitch? No? K stay tune for that my support. Cheers everybody, we have done it. Merry fcuking tessmax.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, I just saw that glitch earlier. As a voidwalker main. I find that glitch irritating and anyone using it is not a true voidwalker.

Posting in language:

• Who didn't see this response coming...

Posting in language:

• To be fair, I believe this is the first time I have seen someone actually associated with bungie respond directly to anyone's complaints about eververse. That's at least a small improvement, albeit, not much.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Thank you for the feedback. This is being collected and forwarded to the appropriate teams as necessary.[/quote] Your rhetoric has been noted; I'll pass it back to the community as necessary.

Posting in language:

• This is now the token response from the token company that brought us the game all about tokens, Destiny 2. Token the piss mate.

Posting in language:

• Give us more content that ain’t locked behind a paywall hasn’t Bungie or activision heard anything about EA with there loot boxes were the community collectively said enough is enough.

Posting in language:

• I know where I work you can’t leave if work is not finished....... Thought I’d throw that out there. Also by which “team” do you mean? The team of people that collect garbage or the team of pull who don’t really give a damn?

Posting in language:

• Any response is a good response.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Octopus: 12/21/2017 7:52:35 PM
    You tell people that EV is here to pay for the "free" content lmao...and yet, this "free" content isn't even free, as it's here to make you earn even MORE money lol^^ why do i feel that the only one that profits at the end is ALWAYS YOU, and the gamers end up always being the ones that come short of EVERYTHING lol...business goes both ways and should have both profit of it, customer and company...but you give your best to just milk and ripp-off everyone...before, you at least tried to hide it, but as you do it now is like insulting us lol^^ At least put a bit effort in your shady business practices, when trying to -blam!- us^^

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon