JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Dawning shader's not stacking
12/19/2017 11:56:37 PM
Hello, Thank you for your report. Dawning shaders will sort into separate stacks depending on where they were received from. Dawning shaders received through Eververse Trading Co. will fall into one stack, and shaders earned through activity rewards will be sorted into another stack. This can lead to players having up to 8 stacks, 2 of each, for each of the 4 Dawning-themed shaders.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Seriously, Bungle, just how out of touch with your player base are you? Activision has their proverbial phallus so far up your asses I am truly amazed you guys were able to find space for your heads up there! I have been playing Destiny since Vanilla D1 and I really want to continue to be a fan but, you guys just continue to DROP THE BALL repeatedly. How have you not yet realized that continuing to allow greed and profits to steer the direction that D2 is headed in is the ABSOLUTE best way to alienate your players! WE are responsible for your company's success. WE continue to buy your games and your disappointing, lackluster and truly pathetic excuse of an expansion. So, maybe don't give us the finger with every single thing you do behind the scenes. I understand it's your game and you have the right to do with it what you want. I can also choose not to play it but, you guys still owe it to us (your patrons and fans) to deliver the absolute best content you can. If this is the best you guys can do, then it's time to start firing people and replacing them with someone who can deliver. I haven't lost all hope yet but I can promise you if these issues aren't addressed VERY soon, Destiny 2 is done for... I sincerely hope that doesn't happen.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah...because vault space wasn't limited enough. This is ridiculous.

Posting in language:

• Fix this. They should be the same stack.

Posting in language:

• This is all about one thing money the sheer greed at this time of year good will an all not bungie sort yourselves out bungie one two many mistakes not good enough

Posting in language:

• this is bullshit when we are all already short on shader space, and bungie still refuses to grant some sort of bulk deconstruction or additional space. Jesus christ, the greed.

Posting in language:

• You did this on purpose? Whoever is making decisions about Destiny 2 is ruining the game. Go back to whomever was making the decisions in Destiny 1. The sheer stupidity of this choice is truly awe-inspiring.

Posting in language:

• Please give us more shader spaces.. I already have about 25 bank spaces filled up with extra shaders and I don't see why I wouldn't be allowed to just carry all of them with me.

Posting in language:

• At least INDICATE WHICH ONE BREAKS INTO WHICH PART, dust vs glimmer

Posting in language:

• Is this a real answer or trolling? Why the hell would this need to be a "thing"? So you can fill up player's shader space with more nonsense? Everyone's already starved for space and we're getting more items with events and DLCs but no extended inventory? And now you're finding excuses to split the same shaders into multiple stacks? How about just letting them stack? I don't think anyone cares about separating shader stacks by where they were sourced from. How about just extend player stash to 1000 and let us put Legendary items into collections like Exotics?

Posting in language:

• The answer is simple. Items obtained from eververse break down into dust. Items offered by eververse but obtained from other places do not break down into dust.

Posting in language:

• It's still stupid

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon