JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Dawning shader's not stacking
12/19/2017 10:52:04 PM
So, they are stacking in 5's , which used to be a common number in D1 that Bungie used. If you don't need them, delete them. If you want them, then use them.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• is 5 truly the upper limit? if i move one from the 5 stack and one from the 2 stack from the vault to my inventory via dim i still have 2 separste stacks of 1 in my inventory

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm just saying that 5 was the common stacking number in special events in the past, so likely isn't improbable that they used that again. In your inventory, did the 2 you moved combine into a 2 stack? Pretty sure the vault cells all calculate separately now, it was just easier than having to recalculate the entire vault any time something was moved. I'll play with it a bit tonight and see what results, but since its only a 3 week event, they likely didn't think more than 5 per stack was required.

Posting in language:

• Google pulled up a dude who claimed one of his stack went up to ten before seperating. i don't think 5 is the limit. no they didn't combine into a 2 stack. after moving 1 from both stacks to my inventory i currently had 2 separate stacks of 1 and a stack of 4 and 1 in my vault. Taking up a total of 4 different slots

Posting in language:

• are you sure they aren't slightly different items then?

Posting in language:

• positive. they're both dawning brilliance with the same exact patterns on preview

Posting in language:

• I was going to post this for you, but I see BungieHLP staff have already commented. I'll post it here anyways :) [quote]Duplicate Dawning shaders will sort into separate stacks depending on where they were received from. Dawning shaders received through Eververse will fall into one stack, and shaders earned through activity rewards will be sorted into another.[/quote]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon