JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/18/2017 10:48:57 PM
dmg04

Player Feedback: Masterworks and Modifications

Since the release of [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/46536]Destiny 2 Update 1.1.1.1[/url], we’ve been monitoring player feedback concerning the Masterworks. We’d like to give you a list of items that’s on our list to address. We don’t have a specific date for when these changes would take place, but we’d like to give insight as to what teams at Bungie are aiming to accomplish: [b]Player acquisition:[/b][quote]• We’re implementing a new mechanism that we can use to limit long dry spells in Masterwork drops due to bad RNG. • We will also be looking at adding some guaranteed sources of Masterworks, but we are working on a broader plan to improve prestige activity rewards and it might wait until then. • We’re watching overall drop rates and usage over the holiday and will adjust drop rates and material costs as needed.[/quote] [b]Masterwork Inventory Management[/b] [quote]• We’re planning a fix for Masterwork Cores not going to your postmaster if you’re full on Consumables. • To help prevent accidental loss of Masterwork Cores, we're extending the dismantle timer to give players a larger window to stop the process.[/quote] [b]Stat Bonuses[/b] [quote]• Right now, the stat bonuses are small tweaks intended for players who want to optimize very deeply. We’re watching feedback and are excited to adjust or add more stat bonuses in the future. Once we have more information, we’ll share our plans with you.[/quote] Additionally, the in-game UI currently doesn’t have a good way to show all of the possible stat rolls. Here is the current list of Stat Bonuses that can roll per weapon type: [quote][b]Auto Rifle[/b] +5 Range +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Fusion Rifle[/b] +5 Stability +10 Reload +10 Handling [b] Grenade Launcher[/b] +5 Stability +10 Reload +10 Handling +5 Blast Radius [b]Hand Cannon[/b] +5 Stability +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Pulse Rifle[/b] +5 Range +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Rocket Launcher[/b] +10 Reload +10 Handling +5 Projectile Speed +5 Blast Radius [b] Scout Rifle[/b] +5 Range +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Shotgun[/b] +5 Stability +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Sidearm[/b] +5 Stability +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Sniper Rifle[/b] +5 Range +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]SMG[/b] +5 Range +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Sword[/b] +10 Magazine +5 Impact[/quote] [b]Masterwork Armor[/b] [quote]• We have begun plans to add Masterworks to Armor as well. • The Armor bonuses will be more modest than the Orb generation on Weapons (in part because you have five equipped at once), but at minimum we want to provide a much requested mechanism to change the Armor stat type.[/quote] [b]Weapon and Armor Mods[/b] [quote]• We don’t have a firm ETA yet, but feedback on Armor and Weapon Mods has been heard! • At minimum, we are looking to ease inventory pressure (ex: collapsing per-slot or per-class Mods) • We’re also seeking to make Mods a more meaningful part of your loadout decisions.[/quote] If you have feedback for Masterworks or Mods, feel free to sound off! Post a thread in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics?pNumber=0&tg=Destiny2]#Destiny2[/url] or [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics?pNumber=0&tg=Feedback]#Feedback[/url] forums to share your thoughts. We’ll have more in the coming year to talk about. Stay tuned. Cheers, -dmg04
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• How about removing eververse

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• -blam!- you

Posting in language:

• Edited by IIII_Smokey_llll: 12/25/2017 3:10:27 PM
    @dmg you’re brand new on the acting manager in replace of Deej, here’s some things to note, Incase you or bungie isn’t taking this serious, this type of thing has happened before we all forgave you guys. That won’t happen this time, the similar type of thing, maybe you’re ” to give us some additional information. But we all deserve every single pair of eyes bungie has on the community instead we got a tweet which wasn’t reassuring.. instead it was more fuel to the fire, everything you’re looking to add was already in D1. And the iron banner items aren’t “new” they’re reskinned as usual whether you personally want changes or care about us, something drastic needs to happen. It’s not a joke, the games lost over 80% of player base before the eververse situation, all this does is show us you’re not listening.. sure you made billions. or maybe you’re hard at work, coming up with incentives to get us to play, cause the looks of it right now, we’ve been shutout until January the dawning ends on the 9th, leaving us a week with no possible way of grinding the dawning gear since it’s locked behind eververse. What kind of company doesn’t address the issue further? And notify us but instead tells us in 2 weeks we’ll talk.. We’ve done nothing but buy and buy and follow you guys through thick and thin, and yet another disappointment.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Edited by UrTownisallBurnt: 12/25/2017 8:10:56 PM
      Guv Muh mastawerx nohwwww!!!!! This forum is total trash now.

Posting in language:

• Edited by OrionNeb04: 12/25/2017 6:13:22 PM
      I think that masterworks was a step in the right direction but a lot more needs to be done in the game to improve the experience. A reference that largely illustrates my point about D2 is the Titan exotic boots, Lion Rampants! THEY ARE COMPLETELY RUBBISH. Consider their D1 equivalent the Twilight Garrison, this was a great addition especially when it had the double boost and this is my main point about D2, there are so many perks and exotics that are absolutely useless or unnoticable. Everything has been nurfed, rockets can only hold one rocket with virtually no tracking, the whole of the gun system is totally underwhelming, snipers and shotguns have no use in PvE, pulse rifles feel horrible and above all our abilities across the board have been significantly reduced even though the Traveller is now awake (which should mean our light is more powerful and NOT weaker)! Don't get me wrong, there were underwhelming perks in D1 but there were many others that counteracted this so it wasn't so noticable; in D2 these counteractions are either not present or offer such a small incentive that they are useless. OK, so what can be done to make things better, the first thing I would say is ALLOW MASTERWORKS TO BE ADDED TO ALL EXOTIC GUNS. Legendaries are already among the best weapons in the game (not exotics as it should be) so adding masterworks to the exotics would definately improve them. The exotics perks, across the board need to be buffed so they feel more like exotics. An example is the The Rat King, the invisibility perk is really good BUT it lasts a pathetically short amount of time and is therefore not useful; so increasing the invis time would greatly increase the use of the Rat King. Shotguns and snipers, if kept in the heavy slot, need to hold a lot more ammo than the old D1 reserves allowed, they need 25-30 for legendaries and upto 40 rounds for exotics. Automatically these weapons too will become more popular becuase of the potential DPS they could then do. There are a million other ways in which the game could be improved but I felt like making a contribution. I know there is almost a zero chance of anyone at Bungie ever reading these suggestions but D1 was the greatest game I ever played and I'd gladly do anything to try and make D2 even half as good. Thanks for listening Bungie. #REMOVEEVERVERSE

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • You sound like a dick. I like dick....

Posting in language:

• 👌😂👌

Posting in language:

• Bring back random rolls, or some serious weapon balancing so there arent 4 guns being used while the rest are sharded. MAKE THIS GAME INTO WHAT IT COULD BE!

Posting in language:

• Master works should be included on exotic weapons. Weipens masterworjs should have more diverse perks like firefly, hidden hand, Icarus, etc. Master works for armor should be how d1 raid armor worked.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Remove Eververse!!!'

Posting in language:

• Remove eververse

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Any ETA on when Eververse Will be Removed?

Posting in language:

5 Replies
            • Remove eververse

Posting in language:

• Remove eververse

Posting in language:

• Remove eververse

Posting in language:

• Remove eververse

Posting in language:

• Remove Eververse.

Posting in language:

• Remove eververse

Posting in language:

• Masterworks are not worth the grind and offers no real incentive to get Sure it's a step but not a step that makes any real difference in any capacity....I don't feel powerful for having them so I just shard them Implement something that makes a difference that you can feel or actually use not just 2 extra bullets in the clip With all the flaws D1 had, least I felt powerful and had perks that I felt were worth my time invested

Posting in language:

• Edited by DanielShenise: 12/25/2017 4:07:35 AM
              Would it be so hard to admit that the company shit the bed by dropping varying weapon and armor rolls in favor of fixed ones? There is precisely ZERO reason to play this game once you hit your milestones every week. The reason there was a dedicated legion of players of D1 was we were all obsessed with getting the perfect roll for whatever gun or armor piece suited our play style. I loved ridiculously high rate of fire auto rifles like Payback SOS, and I gladly played forever to get the stability perks maxed. Now every gun is the same and the Masterworks bandaid has minimal statistical difference. So we have no end game content, because it’s ridiculously easy to get everything in the game, so the only interesting thing left is.....you guessed it largely behind the paywall of Eververse. One wonders why there’s page after page of forum posts complaining? 😏 I haven’t even gotten into the terrible decision to utterly drop all the previously available patrol areas of D1. You had YEARS to make this one big integrated game. Yet we get Titan (small), Io (smallish and uninspiring), the EDZ (reasonably sized), Nessus (reasonably sized) and -blam!-ing Mercury, which compared to even Titan feels like a parking lot. I know how much you make as a company, this is insulting how little effort you put into this game. You had years to pull this together, and this is your best? It’s like when Porsche started selling 914s back in the day.

Posting in language:

• Whats the point in Masterworks????...the grind is absolutely worthless for the shit amount of stats on offer .It adds norhing useful. What about giving us extra perks to add to our weapons instead of this shit.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
              • #RemoveEververse

Posting in language:

• Add more Eververse options, I'm sitting on some silver and need things.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Thank you for D1. You guys were good.

Posting in language:

• Explosive rounds Firefly Expanded ammo carrying Armor perks Those are the big 3 I miss the most.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • https://youtu.be/_KtGiApCKy8

Posting in language:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8
                  You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon