JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/18/2017 10:48:57 PM
dmg04

Player Feedback: Masterworks and Modifications

Since the release of [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/46536]Destiny 2 Update 1.1.1.1[/url], we’ve been monitoring player feedback concerning the Masterworks. We’d like to give you a list of items that’s on our list to address. We don’t have a specific date for when these changes would take place, but we’d like to give insight as to what teams at Bungie are aiming to accomplish: [b]Player acquisition:[/b][quote]• We’re implementing a new mechanism that we can use to limit long dry spells in Masterwork drops due to bad RNG. • We will also be looking at adding some guaranteed sources of Masterworks, but we are working on a broader plan to improve prestige activity rewards and it might wait until then. • We’re watching overall drop rates and usage over the holiday and will adjust drop rates and material costs as needed.[/quote] [b]Masterwork Inventory Management[/b] [quote]• We’re planning a fix for Masterwork Cores not going to your postmaster if you’re full on Consumables. • To help prevent accidental loss of Masterwork Cores, we're extending the dismantle timer to give players a larger window to stop the process.[/quote] [b]Stat Bonuses[/b] [quote]• Right now, the stat bonuses are small tweaks intended for players who want to optimize very deeply. We’re watching feedback and are excited to adjust or add more stat bonuses in the future. Once we have more information, we’ll share our plans with you.[/quote] Additionally, the in-game UI currently doesn’t have a good way to show all of the possible stat rolls. Here is the current list of Stat Bonuses that can roll per weapon type: [quote][b]Auto Rifle[/b] +5 Range +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Fusion Rifle[/b] +5 Stability +10 Reload +10 Handling [b] Grenade Launcher[/b] +5 Stability +10 Reload +10 Handling +5 Blast Radius [b]Hand Cannon[/b] +5 Stability +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Pulse Rifle[/b] +5 Range +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Rocket Launcher[/b] +10 Reload +10 Handling +5 Projectile Speed +5 Blast Radius [b] Scout Rifle[/b] +5 Range +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Shotgun[/b] +5 Stability +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Sidearm[/b] +5 Stability +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Sniper Rifle[/b] +5 Range +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]SMG[/b] +5 Range +10 Magazine +10 Reload +10 Handling [b]Sword[/b] +10 Magazine +5 Impact[/quote] [b]Masterwork Armor[/b] [quote]• We have begun plans to add Masterworks to Armor as well. • The Armor bonuses will be more modest than the Orb generation on Weapons (in part because you have five equipped at once), but at minimum we want to provide a much requested mechanism to change the Armor stat type.[/quote] [b]Weapon and Armor Mods[/b] [quote]• We don’t have a firm ETA yet, but feedback on Armor and Weapon Mods has been heard! • At minimum, we are looking to ease inventory pressure (ex: collapsing per-slot or per-class Mods) • We’re also seeking to make Mods a more meaningful part of your loadout decisions.[/quote] If you have feedback for Masterworks or Mods, feel free to sound off! Post a thread in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics?pNumber=0&tg=Destiny2]#Destiny2[/url] or [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics?pNumber=0&tg=Feedback]#Feedback[/url] forums to share your thoughts. We’ll have more in the coming year to talk about. Stay tuned. Cheers, -dmg04
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Delete items directly from the Vault or Postmaster

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I like the addition of the masterworks system. However, I would like to see it fleshed out. Similar to grimoire milestones in D1. Let me unlock “+20 reload” with 500 PVE enemy kills or 250 PVP kills. Additionally, I would like to see perks like +10 damage to cabal, vex, etc. This way I can truly customize a raid versus PVP load out. Right now I bring my favorite weapons into all activities because most of them do not have perks that benefit one activity over another.

Posting in language:

• Looking forward to the masterwork armor. Masterworks have been the best step this game has taken since its release. The orb generation alone is a great perk. Not sure how armor will work but I’d like to be able to adjust the resilience, mobility, and recovery on every piece. Thrown out a lot of armor I like the look of because I can’t max the resilience or mobility.

Posting in language:

• Love the masterworks. Great job with this. Please don't change anything.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Please have Banshee start selling weapons again.

Posting in language:

• No need to go through all this trouble, there's only about 10 weapons worth using we'll masterwork them all eventually. LOL

Posting in language:

• Mods should turn into what the masterworks are right now. And masterworks should be able to add perks or change the current perk on weapon.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Snowballs are so much fun, awesome idea!!! Water balloons or frisbees in the summer would be a fun idea

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • The drop rate for mw weapins is way too low and on top of that when we dismantle it usualy only turns into one core. Please up that.

Posting in language:

• All exotics should automatically drop as Masterworks. Also, it would be nice if you combined Vanguard and Crucible Masterworks and gave us two values for the kill counts; one for each. This way we don't have to pick either Vanguard or Crucible kills to keep track of or use the super-rare cores to convert one to the other. It seems like that's just another layer of a grind you guys added because people asked for a grind. People asked for a meaningful grind. The current masterworks system is far from having any real meaning or impact to the game. But I know you guys have mentioned that you are working on improving it.

Posting in language:

• Why can i carry a Vex Gatelords head but only 400 rounds for most weapons? why cant i hold around 1500 rounds for most weapons ? why cant my guns generate ammo? why cant i use my “light” as ammo for my weapons? why is there no 4th subclass? Ikora gave a hint.... why cant we play as Fallen? why cant i mute Shaxx in pvp ? why cant i have Failsafe as my ghost ? why cant we have a Darkness class ? Screw the Traveler! why cant we have player housing in our ships ? why cant we have combat pets like Shanks ? why cant we customize our armor and weapons more ? why cant we have a pve game that isnt crapped on by pvp garbage ? so whats the excuse now bungie ?

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Why do trials tokens drop masterworks like candy, but raid tokens don't drop masterworks at all. Its already awful that token exist and are a majority of the drops you get in the raid(lazy af) but these tokens are completely worthless now that you can't even use them like all the other tokens in the game to get masterworks. Explain how that makes any sense. You need to do the hardest part of destiny to get these tokens, not the raid but find 5 other people who want to play this shit anymore. for absolutely nothing.

Posting in language:

• Masterworks is a cool addition for the orbs, but the stat does to little for me to ever want to re roll

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • What about shaders? while we are fixing stacking problems...?

Posting in language:

• Thanks for all of this. This is great. Someone give this guy a big old bear hug for me!

Posting in language:

• Make the game like destiny one please... Strikes r way to long... Ability and supers and grenades take way to long. Give titan ohk will peregrines again. Considering your getting tag teamed 90% of the time you should be able to kill with the kneecaps of justice at least once in a while. Why is the titan the only one with 2 grenades. Just do destiny one with this pile of crap graphics Thanks Amen

Posting in language:

• Rocket launchers do not produce orbs for group multikills. As in killing a group of 5 enemies only makes one orb. It should make one for each kill.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • It makes me laugh so hard that this is the post they respond to.

Posting in language:

• [spoiler][b][i][u]KUPOOOOOO! BUUUUUUMP!!!™[/u][/i][/b][/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Edited by ILoveI6v6I: 12/20/2017 10:49:12 PM
                Stop listening to people who whine about everything. They asked for something to grind for, and now that you've added it, the same people are complaining the drop rates are too low. Don't increase the drop rates! Guaranteed sources are okay as long as we have to work for it. Also, add more things that have low drop rates, give us more reasons to keep playing your game.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
                • Dmg04 not you personally but I've lost all respect for bungie, this game is an unfinished cash grab PERIOD and I'd be ashamed of myself to ever give these lying, thieving greedy mother -blam!-ers another penny.

Posting in language:

• Keep eververse!, I want to see this shit burn for as long as possible. 👍😂

Posting in language:

• Christmas is over bungie time to get back to work chop chop

Posting in language:

• Anyone else feel kinda sorry for this christmas noobs that woke up and unwrapped this game this morning? Especially if theyve been following it and realise is an absolute shit game but their parents didnt know so now they have to fake a smile and pretend they like it when deep down they wanna cry? Lol or is it just me

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Edited by OvershotBruiser: 12/24/2017 3:42:17 PM
                    They haven’t said anything to address the eververse problem since when was this game about paying money to get loot? I thought the whole thing behind destiny was for you to kill the same enemies over and over again to Get your loot so you could “ feel satisfying” I mean wasn’t that the whole point why y’all haven’t implemented a way to trade items the way that the division has made it? Honestly this is why I deleted this garbage game from my Xbox and I don’t plan on returning and I’m glad I did this seeing how everything is now being blocked behind a pay wall I’m so glad I decided to just buy vanilla destiny 2 and then wait for the dlc to drop to read reviews honestly vanilla destiny 2 wasn’t even worth my full 60 bucks it felt like if that could have been an expansion to vanilla destiny maybe like 30 40 dollars at most.... and to you destiny fan boys see how they are treating you? They only care about your money and that’s it they aren’t going to listen to you because they know you will still buy their dlc you will still spend your money to get silver dust so what incentive do they have to remove eververse? If you want them to listen stop wasting your money on silver dust and stop buying their dlc let this game die and leave it where it should have died... in the past

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • Bungie you are truly pathetic.

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                    You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon