JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by Abayless25: 12/4/2017 6:17:45 PM

**MUST READ DESCRIPTION** Open Recruitment starting for The Dishonored Guardians (TDG) [PS4]

Hello future Dishonored Guardians! This will be our second clan that we have started. Our first clan, The Sovereign Guardians, was a HUGE success and is still very active. It currently has 90+ members in it and is level 6. We got to level 6 super quick, and would get the clan engrams for each category consistently every week. We are still a part of our first clan. We do all communication through our Discord app, hence how we are able to stay a part of our first clan :) This second clan is to get more people involved so more people can play together at any given time. Don't let the fact we currently have 3 people in this new clan scare you away because if you want to join and you get accepted in, you'll have access to over 100 experienced active players for Destiny 2 across both clans. Our goal is to have 75+ members in this new clan by the start of season 2, December 5th, and 200 total members across both clans by the end of the 1st week in season 2. Our clan(s) will be here for the long haul. We will be here for all DLCs and future content rolled out for Destiny 2. Most clans get decimated after season 1 or the first couple of months. We plan on being here as long as Vanilla Destiny was around - years. We all love this game and have a great time sharing that passion with one another. We occasionally complain about duplicates….. who doesn’t though? Bungie are you reading? I digress. Currently we are looking for people who do trials, and run the raid consistently every week. However, we will be accepting anyone with the below requirements. Has a sense of humor 290+ 18+ and mature (if you don’t know what I mean do not bother lol) Resides in US Active and gets weekly XP contribution MUST join our Discord Channel Please help us start this new sister clan, get access to a ton of players and some cool peeps! I have made some good gaming friends since Destiny 2 came out and it is because of TSG and Discord. We are excited to start a second clan and to honestly just get more players in our community. Please send a PSN message if you are interested @ Abayless25, WorldRagnarok, or AgentTalon

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hi there! I'm looking for a clan to do raid and nightfall with weekly. I'm currently in a dead guild and somehow managed to get a warlock and a titan to 302 and a hunter to 303 without the benefit of raiding or even a nightfall. I live in Bismarck, ND. I'm 35 and I play whenever I can (usually comes to most days). I have no problem with Discord. I've already sent the request. Just let me know if I can be a part of your team! Thanks!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon