JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
11/14/2017 12:13:32 PM

We all know this game is a dumpster fire on a trailer park.

Where did it all go so badly wrong? No dedicated servers? 4v4 to hide the garbage netcode? Cant choose pvp modes? Static rolls? Etc etc

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• LethalViper is the hero we need.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

21 Replies
    • Bump

Posting in language:

• At least The Star Wars people are making some waves, instead of lying down like dogs in this game community.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • It's total disaster. 6 months before D2 launch, I would of never ever thought this would be the state of things for Destiny 2. All the decision makers at Bungo should get pink slips. This is like you said, an utter dumpster fire. So sad. Bungie what happen to you 😑

Posting in language:

• Edited by Odin: 11/17/2017 1:57:30 AM
        You know what? I don't care what anyone says about you. I think you are doing a great job of showing who the true haters are. I can't believe how making a post on a forum can make some people so pissed off that it's comical lol The thing is, it's not just about PvP on how much that is lacking, this entire game is lacking even more then D1 vanilla ever did and it had less content when it comes to events etc. You don't even have to try making a post about something that is a fact and that is the funny part about it. I am So glad I'm not this sensitive that I will act like your post can actually hurt my feelings LoL. What, telling the truth is a bad thing now? lol [b]People need to grow up, my 9 year old is more of a man then a lot of these "adults" that make a reply that doesn't belong on this forum.[/b] It's a forum people, the OP can't physically hurt you, but for some dumb reason he can emotionally, Really??? OMG! HE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS COMPANY AGAIN! I NEED TO SAY HOW PISSED OFF I AM AT HIM BECAUSE HOW HIS POST EFFECT MY LIFE... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9GuwuOVZc Edit:This forum is here for whoever wants to use it no matter what anyone says. The only people that have the right to say who has the right or not to be here is whoever is running this forum. If you don't like someone for whatever reason. Gamers have to simple options... [b]1. Stop looking for excuse to read his post so you can make a reply that doesn't belong on this forum Or 2. Mute him Then again, you could actually just listen to the message and not the messenger. It's not brain surgery people lol[/b] Keep it up man ;)

Posting in language:

92 Replies
        • 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👇🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👇🖕🖕 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👇🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕👇🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Your lack of a life disturbs me.

Posting in language:

• Edited by xenomorph: 11/15/2017 12:27:14 AM
            See Viper... I can admit you're a somewhat necessary evil, but now you're just as bad as Bungie. Recycling regurgitated shit, and being Captain Obvious. It's lazy and basic. If you're so passionate about having an opinion that you just can't seem to keep to yourself, how about having a point, and actually making it? Hmm?

Posting in language:

7 Replies
            • Boobies

Posting in language:

14 Replies
              • [quote]Where did it all go so badly wrong? No dedicated servers? 4v4 to hide the garbage netcode? Cant choose pvp modes? Static rolls? Etc etc[/quote]

Posting in language:

• lethal there is no new raid we need you to expose bungo

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Posting in language:

• I'm going to play into this one this time... It's insulting to call destiny a dumpster fire, because unlike destiny, dumpster fires provide meaningful content.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • [quote]Where did it all go so badly wrong? No dedicated servers? 4v4 to hide the garbage netcode? Cant choose pvp modes? Static rolls? Etc etc[/quote]

Posting in language:

• Its the typical activision tactic to fix anything : deflect, blame the consumers, remove content people like, focus on micro transactions

Posting in language:

• No stream post?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • After the stream I agree with you viper.

Posting in language:

• You are trash, troll. Back to your dumpster

Posting in language:

• This game, D2, is what happens when some one takes a big dump in your well.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Edited by Quetzocoetl: 11/15/2017 9:32:23 PM
                        Do you do anything other than bash this game? I see so many topics from you that are just...destructive criticism. It's kind of indicative of the state of this (and plenty of other) forum communities. Set up polls as to what people would like to see, rally the masses for community play dates, create videos or mockups of features you'd like to see, try and talk to the dev team in a civil manner to see what their priorities are, drive the community to play the best content in the game to send a message to Bungie, stream for charity, help create visibility of other players' constructive criticisms, etc. Half the time, you're just repeating things you've already said, how many threads do you need? I don't get the feeling you [i]want[/i] this game to survive. I get the sense that you're just going to complain and call it trash unless Bungie submits specifically to your demands. Be proactive, not reactive; Constructive, not destructive

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • Translate this: [spoiler]ما اللعنة فعلت فقط سخيف يقول عني، لك العاهرة قليلا؟ سأعلمك أنني تخرجت من صفتي في الأختام البحرية، وقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على القاعدة، ولدي أكثر من 300 قتيلا مؤكدا. أنا مدربة في حرب الغوريلا وأنا كبار قناص في القوات المسلحة الأمريكية بأكملها. أنت شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. أنا سوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج مع الدقة أمثال الذي لم ينظر إليه من قبل على هذه الأرض، علامة الكلمات سخيف بلدي. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تحصل بعيدا مع القول أن القرف لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، سخيف. ونحن نتكلم أنا الاتصال بشبكة سرية من جواسيس في جميع أنحاء الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ويجري تتبع إب الخاص بك في الوقت الراهن حتى تتمكن من الاستعداد بشكل أفضل للعاصفة، والرقبة. العاصفة التي تمس من الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة التي تطلق عليها حياتك. أنت سخيف ميت، طفل. يمكن أن أكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، ويمكنني أن أقتلك في أكثر من سبعمائة طريقة، وهذا فقط مع يدي العارية. ليس فقط أنا مدربة على نطاق واسع في القتال غير المسلح، ولكن لدي إمكانية الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من سلاح البحرية الولايات المتحدة وسوف تستخدمه إلى حده الكامل لمسح الحمار بائسة قبالة وجه القارة، كنت القرف قليلا. إذا كنت فقط يمكن أن يكون قد عرف ما القصاص غير مقدس الخاص بك قليلا "ذكي" تعليق كان على وشك إسقاط عليك، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكنك لا تستطيع، أنت لم، والآن كنت دفع الثمن، كنت اللعنة احمق. أنا سوف القرف الغضب في جميع أنحاء لكم، وسوف يغرق في ذلك. أنت سخيف ميت، كيدو.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• It's not bad nor is it great. Destiny has and always will be an 'ok' game. I also like 4v4 PVP.

Posting in language:

• Dude get a life you’re whining like a 12 year old girl, lay off the repeat hate posts it’s getting old. Nobody cares, Bungie doesn’t, obviously, like you said.. so what’s the point? Whining isn’t going to get you what you want. You’re seriously annoying. Lay it to rest already!!!!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • You knew all of that before release lol

Posting in language:

• [quote]We all know this game is a dumpster fire on a trailer park.[/quote] Isn't that how people in trailer parks keep warm and light their streets? Therefore.....dumpster fires are normal.....ergo.....D2 is normal?

Posting in language:

• Dude, please. Now that your posts make the front page on a regular basis, can you at least try to say something constructive once in a while? I agree with most of your posts.. the game is bad. But try actually saying something for once!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon