JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Halo

8/22/2010 3:41:36 AM

HALO AIRSOFT GUNS FOR SALE

im selling custom made high qaulity halo airsoft guns for a super low price
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Still making and selling these? I really am looking for something for my boys to play with.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by CordlessChutoy1: 4/10/2015 3:15:39 AM
    Send me a pic at you ugly .co,
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Are you still selling? If so send me a link.
      Add more answer options

• Last time I checked, a parody thread was supposed to be funny. This one is not
      Add more answer options

• are you just getting the hopes up of the person who made the thread about airsoft guns?
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] legohalo211 Hey It't slim jim go look at the recruiting forum I made[/quote]Seriously go to the classifieds and posting off-topic posts will get you a ban.
      Add more answer options

MoonDawg
      MoonDawg

A light in the dark. - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FAINTJ25 how do i add pics [/quote] Wow, you claim that you can make a custom Halo themed airsoft gun, but you don't even know how to link a picture? I smell something fishy here...
      Add more answer options

• Hey It't slim jim go look at the recruiting forum I made
      Add more answer options

• how do i add pics
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FAINTJ25 what do you mean[/quote] You know, take pic of airsoft gun. then post link.
      Add more answer options

• no it goe droctagonapuss BLAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Add more answer options

• Pics or it doesn't exist.
      Add more answer options

• what do you mean
      Add more answer options

• does your lazer one go shoop da woop?
      Add more answer options

• ummmmm... pics?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.