JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/22/2010 3:41:36 AM

HALO AIRSOFT GUNS FOR SALE

im selling custom made high qaulity halo airsoft guns for a super low price
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Still making and selling these? I really am looking for something for my boys to play with.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by CordlessChutoy1: 4/10/2015 3:15:39 AM
    Send me a pic at you ugly .co,
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Are you still selling? If so send me a link.
      Add more answer options

• Last time I checked, a parody thread was supposed to be funny. This one is not
      Add more answer options

• are you just getting the hopes up of the person who made the thread about airsoft guns?
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] legohalo211 Hey It't slim jim go look at the recruiting forum I made[/quote]Seriously go to the classifieds and posting off-topic posts will get you a ban.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FAINTJ25 how do i add pics [/quote] Wow, you claim that you can make a custom Halo themed airsoft gun, but you don't even know how to link a picture? I smell something fishy here...
      Add more answer options

• Hey It't slim jim go look at the recruiting forum I made
      Add more answer options

• how do i add pics
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FAINTJ25 what do you mean[/quote] You know, take pic of airsoft gun. then post link.
      Add more answer options

• no it goe droctagonapuss BLAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Add more answer options

• Pics or it doesn't exist.
      Add more answer options

• what do you mean
      Add more answer options

• does your lazer one go shoop da woop?
      Add more answer options

• ummmmm... pics?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.