JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
11/2/2017 7:59:40 PM

Who are the Architects?

When I die from unusual accidents but primarily just being a dumbass i get the message "killed by the Architects". This reminds me a lot of back in Halo 3 when i would be a dumbass and the game would tell me i was killer by the Guardians. So, who/what are the Architects?
English
#lore #destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • [quote]It’s a joke. You are killed by the “architects” when you hit an object too hard. The pun is, that whoever built it. (An architect) killed you. I can’t believe how many people don’t get this pun.[/quote] I always figured the architect was some fat guy sitting in a developer's office who spends most of his free time watching me play video games and screwing with my game for fun. Like in early D1 (when you'd get kicked to orbit for wiping) when I was soloing the nightfalls and would get " lost connection to the Destiny servers" for the first time that day, having had no prior issues with connectivity, while I'm fighting the boss and he's at 10% health.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon