JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Hundreds Of People Banned
10/25/2017 9:04:13 AM
I would put the estimates easily in the thousands by now. The worst part is there is no communication what so ever. Not even a "We're investigating". Just silence which leads to more and more speculation that we are all indeed perma banned
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm curious about your estimation tactics, are they based on any sort of facts? Bungie's Communication so far on the matter: [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46426[/url]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• this is what they are known for, DEAD SILENCE when shit hits the fan. #WelcomeToTheCommunity

Posting in language:

• better get used to this, bungie almost rarely responds to any issues and when they do it takes them months lol.

Posting in language:

• ur all stupid nobody will be banned for nothing give them some time to fix the problem damn

Posting in language:

• You’re such an idiot. Look at the posts.

Posting in language:

• Mentors everywhere have been saying bans are permanent without discussion. Look into bungie responded posts.

Posting in language:

• The mentors are not, however, rocket scientists. [spoiler]Awaiting banhammer.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• so I guess you don´t have that problem am I right? So please explain to me how it it would be possible for someone to get banned before even able to play? How should the cheat engine detect that I am "cheating" for example with overlays when I cannot login? They need some time to fix this issue? No problem for me, but at least they should say ANYTHING about that. But saying nothing is not that kind of communication that is common. Btw: using overlays does not lead to bans because they will be blocked by the program. So what now, what did I do to receive a ban? I bought the game, installed it and clicked on "Enter to play" and guess what? "Not too fast" message appears. So now its on you. Do you have an explanation for that? I try to keep calm myself but since I am working with customers face to face I know what it is worth to communicate even it would just be something like "we are investigating the issue or IF it is really an issue". But probably you are not able to understand what it is worth even if its just a few words, but saying nothing is the worst thing you can do.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon