JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
We are actively investigating issues impacting Destiny 2 services. Until resolved, some Destiny 2 and Bungie.net services may experience disruptions. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Hundreds Of People Banned
10/25/2017 6:14:23 AM
And Blizzard told one guy that they cant even get ahold of Bungie to figure out whats going on This is a trainwreck. So many PC players have waited diligently since console launch only to be banned for nothing on launch day haha horrible
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]And Blizzard told one guy that they cant even get ahold of Bungie to figure out whats going on This is a trainwreck. So many PC players have waited diligently since console launch only to be banned for nothing on launch day haha horrible[/quote] Console master race nerds. Wait game still sucks and has no endgame content. Nvm off to play Wolf2 and kill [url=http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law]-godwinslaw!-[/url].

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• blizzard told me they cant do anything about bans i have to ask bungie for help its just bungie that is the problem ...

Posting in language:

I saw one guy yesterday cuss out the moderator and then when they said he was in danger of being banned he flat out said "F**K YOU B**CH I"M PC MASTER RACE" LMFAO

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon