JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/13/2017 5:33:48 PM
I have no interest in trying the regular Raid, so I doubt I'll be signing up for the "prestige" (just call it the -blam!-ing Hard Mode...) version. I pretty much only ever play PvE, but man... your "Raids" have dropped off in quality since the Vault of Glass. Besides, calling these little strikes/dungeon crawls "Raids" is a joke. The MMORPG's that I hail from? It takes [i]WEEKS[/i] before there's a World's First Clear. You want to make a challenge for your Players? Quit half-assing your "mini-Raids".
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And there's also no incentive for ANYONE to push for the "prestige" mode of the Raid. I mean, do you -blam!-s [i]really[/i] think that your shit-tier color schemes are worth struggling through the Hard Mode of what could be a normal Strike/Dungeon Crawl in any other game? And that's the worst slap in the face. The only thing that's different about the reward structure for the Hard Mode Raid, is that you get a goddamn Shader!? How does this incentivize anybody to want to push through it???

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon