JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by JustinTheD: 10/13/2017 5:07:43 AM

IRON BAMNER THOUGHTS

***RANT INCOMING** Okay so I have now gotten my 10th engram from salad man. As expected I'm baffled, I love Destiny and I'm blown away at the rookie mistakes being made right now. I often try to come at things level headed but this is just an obvious middle finger to all those who loyally stand by Destiny and bungie. I'm dissapotied at how the loot system pays the player who puts in 6+ hours of straight grinding. I've not only gotten all weapons but dupes!!!! This is crazy you guys took crucible and slapped a new voice to it and made it only domitation! This isn't coming from a guy who just wants to hate I love this game ! I know it could be ten times as good of a game. I know for a fact that there are very talented people and bungie and this is the worst I've seen and does not bode well for the future. These guys can do good but why don't you? Gahh okay gonna list the problems 1.the drop rates for armour is stupid after ten engram I should at the very least have one to two. 2. Iron banner weapons are embarrassing applying a shader and an emblem is not special it's annoying. 3.spawns are bad. 4.I don't enjoy a 1 v 4 because there's no penalty for leaving. 5. Nothing special for iron banner in terms of game modes? Why ? It would take you bloody blokes a day to do so. If there's anything else feel free to let me know I probably missed some stuff. Bungie head my words because they are the collective thoughts amongst everyone I talk to and everyone I play with. STOP RECYCLING CONTENT YOU HAVE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES EVER DON'T F*** THIS UP ON BEHALF OF ALL PLAYERS!!! Ps.I love this game the reason why I like to be rough in talking about it is because I don't want it to be like the 3/4s of D1 the point of a sequel is to improve upon the previous so don't take steps back sorry but I had to get that off my chest

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon