JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/11/2017 1:46:30 PM
Try testing your shitty game like a triple a blockbuster developer should be. Instead you will make all honest consumers suffer because one fireteams honor is more important to you guys than everyone’s enjoyment. -blam!- you bungie. This is the final straw from me. No dlc money from this day one destiny player.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• unfortunately Logical thinking same to be as rare as a chance of getting an exotic from a vendor. its there, but not abundant. They can't be pleased, it is very possible that thing cant be added to the game before a set time as to not interrupt the chain of events. destiny isn't a game you max out in "1 Month". This is vanilla, the foundation, give it time, let it build. think about it before you rant.....

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why do people keep saying give it time? They've had 3yrs. This is the same crap they put us through with Destiny 1 launch. Then, $160-$200 and 3yrs later, we finally had a playable game. Is that what we should do everytime Bungie releases something? Just accept that it's an empty game and continue to support them knowing that we're being screwed over and beta testing for the first 2yrs of the game before they get their shit together?

Posting in language:

• i do admit once youve done your flash points and other milestones the game does feel a little lackluster. But if they launched the full game, all the bolt on content how long do you think "US", the ravenous community would devour the content, by the end of D1 they had essentially add everything from vanilla str8 up to Rise of iron, all the raids, strike scoring, remastered POE, all that content, and we still burnt through it. "WE" cant be pleased brother and the sooner we reflect you will understand why we say give it time, and again i say let it build. do something else so you dont feel so it doesn't feel burnt out. Its a great game and i understand we want it to be better but.....we have to wait and pray they took notes from D1. my fingers are crossed aswell.

Posting in language:

• Hey, stupid, that's literally what he said the team is doing.

Posting in language:

• Destiny 2 was pushed back a full year and this is heroic we’re talking about. No excuses dummy.

Posting in language:

• I agree. They had plenty of time!

Posting in language:

• Ummmmmm... Isn't that what he just said they did?

Posting in language:

• I said test your game before it ships. Especially since it was pushed back a full year. You see how those things are different?

Posting in language:

• The exploit they're fixing, they would never have found. Calm yourself.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon