JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/10/2017 8:26:03 AM
Lol Their testing team must consist of 1 intern and a potato 😂😂
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Literally been a thing for a week or more and they wait until the day before launch lol. Happy they're fixing it, it's easier without kids wanting to do this strat

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Same goes for all the pathetic people trying to time glitch Nightfalls. Anyone relying on glitches in this game should just quit, and everyone else should just report them and find good players instead.

Posting in language:

• I do agree that the Nightfall glitching is stupid but it would really be nice to not have to run it like my hairs on fire. Its not fun. You are dam near yelling at your teammates all the time to "Hurry Hurry Hurry". So basically we have 2 End Game activities. Either I have to find a team of 6 and run a raid (Because nobody likes to wait an hour for guided games). Or take my team of 3 to the Nightfall, which I have to run my ass off to get through. Bungie emphasizes community and helping others get through these activities. If you go through guided games and get a Potato you literally can't finish because you need 3 People with good DPS just to finish the Nightfall before the clock runs out. Its all just stress and Bullshit. but its the only way to get gear thats even worth a shit. WHO THE HELL THOUGHT Guided Games + a very restrictive timer = fun?

Posting in language:

• Leave the potato alone, hes trying.

Posting in language:

• And it was the interns day off

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon