JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

10/9/2017 10:54:49 PM
In all honesty I've stood by most of the decisions regarding D2 because i for one am enjoying it. To be fair to the game I've spent the past month without the game leaving my xbox and i play it nearly every night. However i cannot agree with the entirely stupid idea that there is no Light Level increases for completing hard mode. Your 'unique' rewards will offer no advantage outwidth the raid and to be honest they probably offer very little advantage in the raid. What purpose does anyone have todo the raid? Every group will demand 305 after a week which means that in order to participate you need to be max light but once you hit max light again why would you do the raid with no true incentive? This is a backwards decision Bungie that you cannot truely defend.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Agreed. I have 305 on all characters. As there’s nothing to gain by running prestige, I’ll not bother for the first week or so, then run it once

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Agreed. They have given us little to no incentive to play the Prestige mode raid.

Posting in language:

• Wait they aren’t raising the cap above 305? The -blam!-?!

Posting in language:

• Everyone’s 305 now anyways, people will do hard mode for the emblem shaders and new Color gear, apart from that, what’s the point

Posting in language:

• Who cares. What good is light level anymore?

Posting in language:

• Edited by DirtiestQBizzy: 10/10/2017 12:53:44 AM
    To each his own. I've also pretty much left the disc in the Xbox since release, sans for cuphead, but realistically, this is mostly because nothing else has come out. Friday evil within 2 comes out. Later this month Mario odyssey. I won't be missing much since I've already done everything in D2 multiple times, across three character types, and all 304/305. I've definitely not been playing as much the past couple weeks. There is no real reason to grind the same stuff over and over without randomized rolls and things. As for prestige raid. I'll do it to see what the end of the acrius quest gives you (although I suspect it won't unlock any more nodes on the gun for some reason). I suspect the prestige will give an emblem that will count raid clears or something along those lines that's gonna make log be even more picky (must had emblem with 35 clears). Also there will probably be another worthless aura that goes away at reset.....seriously, who thought the auras were a good idea? I've had flawless and prestige auras and they are so small and similar what's the point? And they go away at reset....

Posting in language:

• "Your 'unique' rewards will offer no advantage outwidth the raid and to be honest they probably offer very little advantage in the raid." -There is no advantage any where since everything will be only cosmetic unfortunately....major disappointment

Posting in language:

• Actually the raid armor does absolutely nothing to help in the raid. 0 purpose to do raid :(

Posting in language:

• right....and it's not all that great looking, the shader is pretty cool though so there's that lol

Posting in language:

• Warlock chestpiece looks mint. The rest is pretty bleh. Hunter helmet makes you look like a damn Dragon Priest though...!

Posting in language:

• True

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon