JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Cozmo: 10/9/2017 7:13:58 PM

Leviathan Prestige Raid postponed until 10AM Pacific 10/18

An exploit has been discovered in the Leviathan Raid that causes the encounters to be stripped of their intended challenge. To allow time to fix this issue, we are delaying the start of the Prestige Raid until next week. It’s important to us that the team who earns World First status doesn’t have their legacy tarnished by doubt, skepticism, or uncertainty. The new start time for the Prestige Raid is Wednesday, October 18, at 10AM Pacific.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hahahahahaha!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • What are you going to break in the process?

Posting in language:

• It's funny, I couldn't imagine a single "world's first" team that would be willing to go through a wipe and rejoin process rather than just destroying it in one plate like that have multiple times already.....

Posting in language:

• Edited by MuffsFatMan: 10/10/2017 8:22:56 PM
      So. Yoj just made us do the same shit for even longer. It was boring after week 2. Your so called endless activities, lost sectors and adventures that gave you nothing at all. And why didn't they give you anything week 2? Cause the damn leveling was to easy. And now your telling us we have been amx level for weeks already cause the level wont rise with the hard raid? And what the hell is this shit about Iron banner not having level advantage. Bungie fed us a bunch of lies. We had put hype up and they crapped all over us.

Posting in language:

• Reported.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Atomic: 10/10/2017 7:01:47 PM
      Ok I really don't care wasn't excited for this

Posting in language:

• Not a bad idea, hopefully they fix some of those glitches.

Posting in language:

• Did you ban all the glitchers and trouble makers?

Posting in language:

• Aside from the fact I was looking forward to doing today I am glad you guys caught this before release. Aiming for worlds first, I don’t want no chance of being beat by 5 seconds because some one cheesed and I didn’t.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • you guys should just perma ban anyone who willingly went out of their way to exploit the glitch, there's another glitch where everyone wipes and the fireteam leaders goes to orbit or log outs and when they reset it glitches/skips to the damage section of calus

Posting in language:

• Edited by Solid Snake: 10/10/2017 6:26:47 PM
        [b]PRESTIGE MODE[/b] -Min. Light: 310 -Equipment Locked -Mics Disabled (will automatically kick you from party chats on Xbox, PS4, and PC console chats and every known communication available.) [b]REWARD[/b] 500 Light Level Gear

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Please explain us what´s the sense to play the raid in Prestige (hard) without light Level increase? Just to tell myself "Yes I can"? So I will do it 1 time and than?!?!??? That´s not the sense of a hardmode... You don´t give us the Feeling we had in Destiny 1. To less secrets/gimmiks and Jobs to do. At vault of glasses I went around 15 times the raid until I received the chest for my Titan. I was really happy I reached this for my whole work. In Destiny 2 it seems like playing without brain and be bored and anyhow I get all the equip and weapons I want to have. I´m really disappointed about that... I´m not a hardcore gamer. I work every day, I live with my gf and I have maybe 3-4 hours a day to play and after 4 weeks now I´m really bored. What we want is: - Hardmode Raid with light Level increase - Iron banner with light Level differences - More secrets and gimmiks - Jobs like farming ressources for the exo sword (the whole Mission) - Maybe 2-3 strikes more What we don´t Need: - Fraction Rally (everyone knew that dead Orbit wins) = senseless... - easy loot (exos) - we Need bosses in the raid... (competitions are funny but not in the whole raid...) FAI-V

Posting in language:

8 Replies
          • Never touched the raid, and went 2 - 3 once in the mida multi trials, and today hawthorn gave me the raid sub machine gun 😂 and a trails scout rifle. #endgamelootnoeffortneeded

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Maybe you can fix power ammo not dropping while you are at it. Then it wouldn't matter.

Posting in language:

• This has to be sarcasm, " It’s important to us that the team who earns World First status doesn’t have their legacy tarnished by doubt, skepticism, or uncertainty."

Posting in language:

13 Replies
              • Edited by John Strange: 10/10/2017 1:02:46 AM
                I had 0 intention of playing Iron Banner OR the useless hard raid, I am going on Overwatch for the Halloween event so THANK YOU for this. Now I won't have 100 messages tomorrow from scrubs begging me to jump into their raid and help them while I get FREE loot boxes. How about you work on Festival of the Lost 2017 or at least post something about it instead of cleaning up your spilled Cheez Whiz?

Posting in language:

15 Replies
                • Im just here for all the salt

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Hopefully Iron Banner stuff drops up to 350 because I really dont care to play a harder version of this token dropping raid.

Posting in language:

35 Replies
                    • Thanks for being as vague as possible on this matter. If you're pushing back the Prestige, I expect EVERYTHING wrong with this Raid to be fixed. This includes popping a Barricade or Rift against the dogs and it taking away the Spore Buff, and the Barrier in the Shadow Realm not working properly.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • There is no way in hell I am playing Prestige Mode for this abysmal raid. Hope everyone else has fun wasting their time getting tokens and reskinned loot that isn't as good as other legendaries and that doesn't increase your power level. I will be enjoying Shadow of War.

Posting in language:

• Guess we have to wait to get our reskinned, prestigious raid weapons and armor. Grind that prestigious out for the cosmetics and friendship when it comes. Amazing reward system, very well designed.

Posting in language:

• Please fix the other glitches during that encounter while your at it please.. Forced through walls, teleporting in the void realm already dead/flying, random shots on the plate your on during dps phase...

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • This must be the glitch that allows players to stop adds spawning in the encounters ?

Posting in language:

• He’s talking about the exploit at calus where you can make it to where no enemies spawn

Posting in language:

• Could you also fix the unintended challenge of getting to the tower? I'm getting bruised from all the black or blue screens. Ty

Posting in language:

• Let me guess, too much ammo so you are nerfing the drop rate? Oh wait...there wasn't any already!

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                        You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon