JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Cozmo: 10/9/2017 7:13:58 PM

Leviathan Prestige Raid postponed until 10AM Pacific 10/18

An exploit has been discovered in the Leviathan Raid that causes the encounters to be stripped of their intended challenge. To allow time to fix this issue, we are delaying the start of the Prestige Raid until next week. It’s important to us that the team who earns World First status doesn’t have their legacy tarnished by doubt, skepticism, or uncertainty. The new start time for the Prestige Raid is Wednesday, October 18, at 10AM Pacific.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• too late i already burned this devil spawn of a game

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • The anticipation is real the new shaders are the best thing ever.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • There's no real incentive to run prestige raid. So.........no.

Posting in language:

• Damn i was so excited to gain some recoloured armour.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
        • Leviathen is garbage, whoever is responsible should be sacked.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
          • @cozmo, will normal raid gear drop also during the prestige raid..

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • When the sparrow racing book glitch was hurting your profits you fixed it over night. You have their cash for this abomination (D2) so you dont care how long it takes to fix.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • You do what you can Bungie, whatever you think is best for us. I know what Year 1 was like in Destiny 1, things will get better throughout the months and years. So far, no content drought and plenty of reason to keep playing the game. The only thing I miss, the lore from those dead ghosts. Also, I miss the Knight looking Iron Banner armor.

Posting in language:

• Fock you bungie

Posting in language:

• Why? Did you guys loose the crayons?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Edited by Skred679: 10/10/2017 4:37:06 PM
                  Y'all fixing dogs spawning in the safe room too? Oh wait, that's not considered "game breaking."

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                  • Sad

Posting in language:

• Edited by Gruberwench: 10/10/2017 4:21:41 PM
                    No one cares anymore. Destiny 2 sucks. I realise your laughing all the way to the bank.... But....your next release will hopefully be boycotted. Go ask Ubisoft what a community can do when we are this pissed off. As your reputation has gone down the toilet. But i suppose that's nothing a few more Friendships won't solve. It's funny .....forever will this quote be stuck on you....well deej.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • WOWWWWW. Just. Wow. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Posting in language:

• Legacy....lol, for who? No life streamers, their " legacy"? I'll be at work earning a living for my family when their "legacy" is made.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • [quote]An exploit has been discovered in the Leviathan Raid that causes the encounters to be stripped of their intended challenge. To allow time to fix this issue, we are delaying the start of the Prestige Raid until next week. It’s important to us that the team who earns World First status doesn’t have their legacy tarnished by doubt, skepticism, or uncertainty. The new start time for the Prestige Raid is Wednesday, October 18, at 10AM Pacific.[/quote] Finally patching the Calus glitch that is a copy/paste of the Crota glitch. The next raid boss will be able to be pushed off a ledge; wait and see. Buncha' amateurs...

Posting in language:

• I'm guessing one of their buddies had to work so they couldn't attempt world's first. Now cozmo gets to be the messenger

Posting in language:

• Meanwhile, the game itself has done these things

Posting in language:

• Will take advantage of this post to say something ...thanks bungie to screw up a great game! You screwed everything that made us keep playing destiny 1 for hours after hours ...i waited for this iron banner hopping for grear guns and armor but such a big failure again ...glad i didn't buy season pass

Posting in language:

• I don't think anyone cares about a raid mode that is going to be much harder to give you useless items. Make it give us things that make us feel powerful again. Then it may be a useful activity

Posting in language:

• Try testing your shitty game like a triple a blockbuster developer should be. Instead you will make all honest consumers suffer because one fireteams honor is more important to you guys than everyone’s enjoyment. -blam!- you bungie. This is the final straw from me. No dlc money from this day one destiny player.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                        • Some stuffed an extra revive token in thier sock. That was the cheese.

Posting in language:

• Won’t be playing prestige because haven’t done normal raid yet, because can’t get a group. Was under levelled the first week so got left behind. I know there are some helpful players out there but the amount of selfish lfg posts is unbelievable. Surely when you have completed the raid 20+ times your ego should allow you to carry people through the raid because you should damn well be able to. You have all the gear, you should know the encounters inside out. What’s the aim? I’m not concerned for myself, I’m a decent raider, ive watched vids and know the mechanics, I will form my own group of noobs if I have to and get them through. It’s just sad how this games community won’t help others (I know there are a few exceptions). Guided games for the raid is a total failure. I left a search running for an hour the other day and was eventually timed out and had to start again. How many players get guided through the raid in a day bungie? If it’s more than a few hundred I will be astonished.

Posting in language:

17 Replies
                          • Updated Prestige Raid Rewards : The rewards are not for completing the raid....just for gathering new Friendships. Friend 1 : Green Engram Friend 2 : Reputation Package Friend 3 : Blue Engram Friend 4 : Legendary Engram Friend 5 : Exotic Engram And finally as you are the 6th player you get....nothing. There's no rewards for bringing yourself.

Posting in language:

• Shouldn't the release date be a Saturday if you want a fair, untarnished "world's first," or would that not give the streamers who have no jobs their unfair advantage?

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                            • NEED 2 for Raid!!! Message GT: zFezzy

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                            You are not allowed to view this content.
                            ;
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon