JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

8/6/2010 9:41:52 PM

new halo reach armor color?

should bungie add in a camo color selection? like forest, night, desert,etc. as future colors for spartans? that would be SICK. who agrees? any other ideas?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xxSpartan 99xx [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TriggersDownisRI what they should have is a ghillie suit that you can wear.[/quote] .....We do.[/quote] That little scarf doesn't quite strike me as a ghillie suit, but still looks cool
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Jun's little potato-sack-with-twigs that hangs around his neck hardly counts as a ghillie suit.
    Add more answer options

• [b]Forest:[/b] [u]Primary[/u] - Green [u]Secondary[/u] - Brown [u]Armor detail[/u] - Maroon? or light green [i]*Change visor color to something dark, no armor effects*[/i] [b]Night:[b/] [u]Primary[/u] - Black [u]Secondary[/u] - Gray/silver [u]Armor detail[/u] - Black [i]*Change visor color to something dark, no armor effects*[/i] [b]Desert:[/b] [u]Primary[/u] - Light brown (khaki?) [u]Secondary[/u] - Brown [u]Armor detail[/u] - Brown [i]*Change visor color to gold or something bright/brownish, only certain armor effects such as fire allowed*[/i] [b]Snow:[/b] [u]Primary[/u]- White [u]Secondary[/u]- Black [u]Detail[/u]- Gray/silver [i]*Change visor color to white, Only certain armor effects such as Inclement weather are allowed*[/i] OR just beg Bungie for camo colors
    Add more answer options

• it would be out the same reason black is out.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yongblade9 Nah, Im good with Red and Black though :D[/quote] Red and Black Cameo 0_0 lol.
    Add more answer options

• BURN THE MW2 FAN!!!
    Add more answer options

• there ARE color patterns. In the beta, your forearms were camo in genrator defense.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] aBowlofHotSalsa Bungie should give themselves the armor effect of SAGES' BEARD![/quote] Sages' Beard FTW!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TriggersDownisRI what they should have is a ghillie suit that you can wear.[/quote] .....We do.
    Add more answer options

• I'd wear the crap out of Winter Cameo.
    Add more answer options

• Nah, Im good with Red and Black though :D
    Add more answer options

• i agree also, ive been thinking that bungie should let u make your own custom colors
    Add more answer options

• what they should have is a ghillie suit that you can wear.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie should give themselves the armor effect of SAGES' BEARD!
    Add more answer options

• meh. I guess so.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.