JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/30/2017 5:48:28 PM
Hi there, You may want to have the Clan Founder re-enter the Clan name and Clan tag and save it. There may be a non-standard character saved in the Clan name or Clan tag that is throwing the error.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Speedracer513: 9/30/2017 6:06:23 PM
    Thanks for the prompt response! That sounded like a great idea and a [i]'so simple it must be true'[/i] type of fix! :-) So, I just tried it, and.... unfortunately still getting the error :-/ What's next?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Can you provide a link to the Clan in question? You may also want to try having the Clan Founder temporarily set the name to something else. If this clears the error and you are able to edit the motto, this indicates that there maybe some issue with the original Clan name.

Posting in language:

• Here is the link to the clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2065810 I have tried (and just tried again) to temporarily change the name of the clan -- to no avail. I won't let me change anything on the clan culture tab without giving me the error. (Additional note that if I try to change the "About Us" section below the motto field, a small error saying "undefined" in red appears in the clan motto field, and of course if I put something in the motto field and click "save", it gives me the [i]"The provided clan name or clan tag is not acceptable, please choose another."[/i] error).

Posting in language:

• Thank you for the link. I'm going to pass this on to the rest of the team for further investigation.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon