JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/27/2017 7:22:05 PM
Anybody? Help?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Know the feeling, been waiting for weeks for a reply from bungie or something but nothing. Best is to cut your losses and never purchase anything bungie related again, closing in on a month with these errors and they've done nothing.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Same thing is happening to me. Been playing destiny for over 3 years now and it started happening to me last wednesday (september 20th, 2017). I tried everything, ethernet connection to router, direct modem, and nothing seems to help.

Posting in language:

• Thanks Stroopkoeken. Sounds like there are a ton of us with these issues. Got way worse last week. Hopefully someone from bungie is on this.......

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon