JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp4: 10/19/2017 5:32:05 PM

[BUNGIE] Raid keys erroneously removed from Character Inventory [UPDATE: 10/19/17]

[b][u]UPDATE 10/19[/u]:[/b] As of Destiny 2 [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/46410]Hotfix 1.0.5[/url], raid keys should no longer be erroneously removed when players create a new character, or when players log in to alternate characters for the first time after the weekly reset. Additionally, raid keys are no longer removed at the weekly reset, in general. [b]Prior Message[/b] [spoiler] Through our investigations with internal teams, we have identified two instances where Leviathan raid keys are erroneously removed from character inventory. [quote][b]Signing in with alternate characters will remove raid keys if the character had not been signed in since the weekly reset. If a player earns Raid keys and creates a new character, raid keys are removed from inventory.[/b][/quote] To prevent this issue, we advise players sign in with all characters or inspect all characters on the Destiny Companion App prior to completing checkpoints within the Leviathan raid after the weekly reset. Please note: Leviathan raid progress, including key rewards, are reset each week. We are looking to address issues where keys are removed erroneously with a future update. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for future announcements. [/spoiler]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Same as Chronokc Did the raid yesterday (October 3rd). Played on Xbox. Did NOT login to other character nor create a new character. I literally did the raid went to Orbit with my group. One got kicked. We all went back to underbelly everyone had Keys but me. Literally lost them in 5 minutes. WTF Bungie!! Give us new keys. Friend who got booted logged back in and had no coins either. This is pretty annoying. Logged into Destiny Companion app AFTER losing keys and didn't find them anywhere. I think we should at the minimum be given the keys back.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• lost all my key justbefore i saw this ,we should be compensated

Posting in language:

• Edited by DUS Sabre: 10/4/2017 2:44:34 PM
    Just did the raid. My fireteam went to orbit and we went to the tower. Upon returning to the raid and going into the maze my keys disappeared. I never swapped characters at all during this period or sign out at any point. Please fix this issue would like to have the keys returned. They are Ventilator, Transfer and Armory those are the keys i obtained and lost. Kind regards

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Gamertag @ CrefloDollaz516 Hey guys me and my raid team crushed the raid in about a hour flat yesterday 10/4/2017 and when I returned to orbit all 3 of my raid keys went missing, I only main one character, I have 3 total but only use my Hunter , I've never logged onto my other two characters sense I made them on day one. This is some B's bungie, I master your easy raid and can't even progress this week because the 3 mains chests I need I can't open. Smh you guys over hyped this game and I'm not the only fan disappointed, if the dlc doesn't pick up the slack destiny 3 will most definitely not be in my collection. Anthem will take my time come spring you got a few months bungie get it together and actually produce content . You had it perfect with the taken king. Don't fall to far from it

Posting in language:

• Edited by Cayde-6sHardDrive(Adept): 10/5/2017 5:29:31 AM
      My raid keys have disappeared and my buddy has confirmation that i have gotten them on his twitch channel. and out of everyone who did most of the raid with us still have their keys. just completed on 10/5/2017 started 10/4/2017 around 11:40. Total keys lost 3. would love to at least have some sort of good loot due to this inconvenience. Raid was good keep up the good work.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Tyler Class: 10/5/2017 7:12:13 AM
      Please review the following complementary post: [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/234359655]Unofficial Leviathan Missing Keys Report Submission Thread[/url]

Posting in language:

• So disappointing! Finished the entire raid in about 90 min last night for 3 keys to redeem. Logged on today to play 1 mission on a seperate character and lost all 3 apparently. Was very much looking forward to some decent rewards after getting 4 mob justices in a row...🙇‍♂️

Posting in language:

• I love having six keys disappear from my inventory, why wasn't this fixed in the "hot" fix? You guys obviously knew about the issue before and just decided to slack off.

Posting in language:

• I don't think this issue just relates to changing characters Bungie. Last night I once again (Third time in a row now :'( ) lost my keys earned in the raid. Steps of reproduction were: 1) Play the raid, gain all keys 2) Complete the raid, collect the boss chest 3) Turn PS4 off while next to the boss chest (Still in raid) 4) Turn PS4 back on, log into the game (Same character) 5) Notice: All keys removed entirely. Please note I turned the PS4 off and restarted the console and logged back in in a space of around 15 mins. Maybe worth looking into! Not keeping the keys and being able to open the underbelly chests with my friends for the 3rd week now is killing my love for this game.

Posting in language:

• I lost all my raid keys immediately after I completed the raid... my first time complete if the raid on this weekly reset... My entire raid team still had their keys.... I then left to go to post master but they were not there either... I don't be use either of my other two characters so it was not related to that problem listed above like it stated.... I really only did the raid so I can get these chests! But now I can't open any and have to watch my team recieve their rewards! I want my keys!

Posting in language:

• Edited by PANNAKING81: 10/5/2017 11:06:28 AM
      Also lost all my keys when i finished the raid tuesday 3 october. 3 keys gone up in smoke i saw it even happen.....Why? Solve the problem yo

Posting in language:

• Edited by x513 Nah Wiki: 10/5/2017 3:30:13 PM
      I lost 3 raid keys last night (10/4/2017). I DID NOT sign in with an alternative character. I DID NOT create a new character. Please can you stop ignoring the community and give us any sort of update (EVEN if that means the update states you dont know what is happening) Silence does nothing but hurt you and the community. I hope this is resolved soon or else I will definitely not be purchasing any expansions. I also wish that Bungie would chose a different method for support. With forums and twitter there is no confirmation that your issue is being addressed. It is clear by the large volume of reports on here that there are many problems that are not being individually addressed which is leaving many users out to dry and out of luck. I hope this problem is resolved soon Here is a link to my thread of this issue (https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/234389674?sort=0&page=0)

Posting in language:

• J'ai perdu trois clefs cette semaine sans changer de perso ni rien ... (après-vente la réinitialisation bien entendu) Je me co et plus de clefs dans mon inventaire ... bungie rends les moi ! J'ai une boîte au lettre sur le voyageur ! ;) Merci de solutionner ca après avoir dépensé 100 balles pour le jeu avec les dlc et des heures de jeux en l'air .. ça donne pas trop envie de continuer ❤️

Posting in language:

• 2 semaines d'affilés que mes clés du raid disparaissent. un seul perso monté pour le moment.

Posting in language:

• Also lost raid keys, but only play on one character at this time.

Posting in language:

• I completed my first raid yesterday(oct. 4) n i was getting keys. I went back in the raid to get the rewards from the chest, and I couldn’t open the chest. I looked in my inventory i had no keys. Restarted my console, switch characters and checked all characters inventories wasn’t there. Please fix this problem

Posting in language:

• Second week in a row I have lost 3 raid keys. Logged in the day after I did the raid and they are gone

Posting in language:

• Does anyone know how to promote someone in my clan to founder so I can leave the clan or how to kick people

Posting in language:

• Happened to me as well.

Posting in language:

• this game is just total garbage.its the kind of garbage that disgust you just by mentioning it.after all the bugs and network problems finally beat the boss just to find out it erased all my keys like they were not even there in the first place.its typical bungie not to care at all what happens to the players and think about the money first and last.im trying really hard not to curse in this topic but this game is just pushing it to the point of no return.

Posting in language:

• Lost keys yesterday... again.... this is getting a little ridiculous

Posting in language:

• I didn't receive any of my keys last night even though the game notified me as getting them. Didn't go to orbit, didn't leave the raid. I rand straight for the armory chest and that is when I found out that I didn't get the keys.

Posting in language:

• Does anyone know // Has anyone tried doing the raid again (with same character) after they have erroneously had keys taken away? Does it award keys again? The raid glitched me into a different room when we were headed to Calus so I went to orbit and came back in. Didn't notice if it took my keys then or post raid when I went to the tower and then back in to get chests.

Posting in language:

• Lost all my keys after defeating the raid for the 1st time yesterday. Soured my experience greatly and I feel this should never happen. I hope a remedy is coming soon. Also players affected by this should be reimbursed keys lost.

Posting in language:

• I just lost three keys on Xbox by simply working on my milestones today. I never changed characters once in attempt to avoid losing my keys. My raid team has currently cleared the first three stages this week and we're on the final boss. Please reissue these keys.

Posting in language:

• Started a new character and my 3 keys have disappeared from my inventory.

Posting in language:

7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon