JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp4: 10/19/2017 5:32:05 PM

[BUNGIE] Raid keys erroneously removed from Character Inventory [UPDATE: 10/19/17]

[b][u]UPDATE 10/19[/u]:[/b] As of Destiny 2 [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/46410]Hotfix 1.0.5[/url], raid keys should no longer be erroneously removed when players create a new character, or when players log in to alternate characters for the first time after the weekly reset. Additionally, raid keys are no longer removed at the weekly reset, in general. [b]Prior Message[/b] [spoiler] Through our investigations with internal teams, we have identified two instances where Leviathan raid keys are erroneously removed from character inventory. [quote][b]Signing in with alternate characters will remove raid keys if the character had not been signed in since the weekly reset. If a player earns Raid keys and creates a new character, raid keys are removed from inventory.[/b][/quote] To prevent this issue, we advise players sign in with all characters or inspect all characters on the Destiny Companion App prior to completing checkpoints within the Leviathan raid after the weekly reset. Please note: Leviathan raid progress, including key rewards, are reset each week. We are looking to address issues where keys are removed erroneously with a future update. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for future announcements. [/spoiler]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lost all my keys after beating the whole raid today Gt: FYC FROSTY

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Same thing happened to me. Did all of the events, Dog room, Baths, The Gauntlet and Callus all today and received the following keys : Conduit, Drain and Armory. I went back to the Tower after leaving the chest room after killing Callus, I decrypted some engrams and then gave in my Callus tokens. Our Fireteam leader then took us back to the Leviathan Raid and we proceeded into the Underbelly after pulling the levers to get our chests. As we were entering the Underbelly I checked my inventory to see what keys I had to open the specific chests they related to, thats when I realised that all my keys were gone, I don't have any alternate characters that I use and I also did the Raid before the weekly reset. I just want my keys back and if that isn't possible then some form of compensation for the lost keys. Started 5th October 2017 Finished 6th October 2017 Gamertag Xbox Live : Sgt Fragger Thank you P.S. A Sweet Business would be nice

Posting in language:

• Lost all my keys right after finishing the raid. Way to waste people's time bungie.

Posting in language:

• Yeah so I am losing out each week on the challenge to open 3 chests in the underbelly of the raid, I also do not log into another character when I acquire another key the keys I got previously will disappear, I hope you will compensate me for each week this has happened which is every week since the raid first kicked of!!??

Posting in language:

• I lost my aquedut key, how or who can fix this? I get to the chest and realize the key was gone. NOTE: i pass the first stage of the raid on tuesday so it wasnt a reset...

Posting in language:

• I would like to state like many others that I have not logged into any other characters or done anything erroneous , and still lost all of the raid keys this week. The only one in my raid team that lost them frustratingly enough.

Posting in language:

• Hey Bungie, Just wanted to throw my lot in with these poor, unfortunate souls. I had completed the Raid Sunday night/Monday morning. I didn't change characters or even sign off. I literally just went back to the tower and then turned around and went to get my chests from the underbelly. My 3 clanmates that were with me all got to open the chest, but my keys were already AWOL. Just thought you should know this was lost without any of the causes you have listed in your post. If you could get these back to me it would be fantastic. If not, at least please get this solved :) Thanks for all you do!

Posting in language:

• At this point there is almost no point in the raid if your just gunna lose most or even all of yur keys. I lost 2 of my keys for doing bathhouse and gauntlet and now i cant get my powerfull engram for finishing the raid, this happened to me last week aswell. Please fix your game Bungie.

Posting in language:

• @Bungie this happened to me the evening of 10/3. Went to get chests after clearing raid during the same game instance and was the only person in my fireteam to lose 2 of 3 keys. Had not triggered either of the conditions described here. Your update appears to have broken the game even further

Posting in language:

• I waited till the morning after the rest to do the raid, get all the way till the end before someone left, went and joined another team to go turn in my keys and BOOM, they’re gone! I lost a Conduit, Drain, and Transfer key! It’s stupid to take something from someone that has earned it! At least change the system so that you don’t lose the raid keys, you just won’t earn anymore keys until you’ve used the ones you have! Problem solved!

Posting in language:

• My raid keys disappeared as well, we finished the raid then went to tower then back to raid and I'm the only one who lost their keys.

Posting in language:

• Don’t use any other character, went to orbit and all 3 keys vanished. This is bullshit.. give them back or I have no reason to continue playing this game.

Posting in language:

• Platform: Playstation 4 PSN ID: Zoli99 Raid Start Date: 10/03/17 (~7:30pm) Raid Completion Date: 10/04/17 (~7:00pm) Class: Hunter Level: 293 If Started new character after earning keys: No If Played another character first on weekly reset: No I did the raid for the first time up to Emperor on the 3rd of October. On the 4th my clan returned killed emperor grabbed the chest and then went to orbit and then the tower to turn in engrams. After turning in engrams we returned to the raid and made our way to the first chest which I couldn’t open, so I opened my inventory and all 3 were gone.

Posting in language:

• Lost 3 three keys yesterday in a matter of minutes Finished three trials of Calum and when we were preparing to initiate the fight when I noticed that all three were gone..... Thanks Callum....

Posting in language:

• please help i lost all my three keys today 10/04 after finishing my the raid at 10/03

Posting in language:

• Lost 2 keys in the last 2 weeks. No one else in my fireteam has lost their keys. Please help. Raid loot is hard enough to come by and this really feels like a huge slap in the face for all the hard work I put in playing your game.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • lost 3 keys after returning to orbit from the raid. I did not log into another charater prior. please advise. thank you.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Lost my keys today 10/4 as well, this sticky shows updated 9/28, last patch says it was fixed, but it wasn't. Hours of raiding gone.

Posting in language:

• I beat the raid, went to orbit, lost all my keys explain that. Give me my keys back compensate me somehow this is b.s. I spent 12 hours maybe more getting those keys and killing the boss explain it to me why are my keys gone

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Bullsh*** i have a solo character. I can upload pictures. Me lost 3 keys the past week, and just lost 3 more today. Fix up the garbage.

Posting in language:

• You need to identify more than that. As a former game tester for THQ, we at least did our jobs. I expect Bungie to do theirs and compensate all the effected players. Not just some BS blanket compensation. I don't need players who haven't experienced this to grow stronger.

Posting in language:

• Lost six keys :[ And pretty sure a bunch of glimmer too

Posting in language:

• I have raid keys AND raid gear missing. HELP

Posting in language:

• Did the raid yesterday (October 3rd). Played on PS4. Finished the raid after a network issued that booted me out of the raid as well as going back to orbit after one of the encounter. Did NOT login to other character nor create a new character. Noticed the keys disappeared 2 hours after the raid. Lost all 3 keys. Aqueduct key was one of them. This is easily re-producible in both test or live environment. I can show this on my other character if you want. After reading comments in this forum I am guessing that it may be one of two reasons. 1) items override keys 2) network communication issue. I'm more surprised that Bungie has not be able to identify this issue already. Anyways I was really pissed that it happened to me lastn night. I know Bungie will not be able to help me for this week and I just lost 3 chests. Other developers who encounter bugs like this may recover the items for their community but i doubt Bungie will. Bungie, you can kiss good bye to those micro-transactions from me.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Like many others responding, I had this happen last night on 10/3/17 as well. However, I did not do either of the things mentioned in the post. My group had just finished the raid, we went to orbit, and went back to the start of the raid. My keys were still in the inventory when we opened the path and then they disappeared shortly after we entered the underbelly. I tried to open a chest anyways, the Armory, and it said I didn't have the key anymore. I then left the game, shut it down, started it back up, and rejoined the raid group, but my keys were still missing. I'm sorry to see so many other people are running into this awful issue. It cost me 3 chests, completing the raid challenges, and likely at least one exotic (based on what everyone else got that night from the 3 key chests).

Posting in language:

• Same as Chronokc Did the raid yesterday (October 3rd). Played on Xbox. Did NOT login to other character nor create a new character. I literally did the raid went to Orbit with my group. One got kicked. We all went back to underbelly everyone had Keys but me. Literally lost them in 5 minutes. WTF Bungie!! Give us new keys. Friend who got booted logged back in and had no coins either. This is pretty annoying. Logged into Destiny Companion app AFTER losing keys and didn't find them anywhere. I think we should at the minimum be given the keys back.

Posting in language:

6 7 8 9 10 11 12
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon