JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp4: 10/19/2017 5:32:05 PM

[BUNGIE] Raid keys erroneously removed from Character Inventory [UPDATE: 10/19/17]

[b][u]UPDATE 10/19[/u]:[/b] As of Destiny 2 [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/Update/46410]Hotfix 1.0.5[/url], raid keys should no longer be erroneously removed when players create a new character, or when players log in to alternate characters for the first time after the weekly reset. Additionally, raid keys are no longer removed at the weekly reset, in general. [b]Prior Message[/b] [spoiler] Through our investigations with internal teams, we have identified two instances where Leviathan raid keys are erroneously removed from character inventory. [quote][b]Signing in with alternate characters will remove raid keys if the character had not been signed in since the weekly reset. If a player earns Raid keys and creates a new character, raid keys are removed from inventory.[/b][/quote] To prevent this issue, we advise players sign in with all characters or inspect all characters on the Destiny Companion App prior to completing checkpoints within the Leviathan raid after the weekly reset. Please note: Leviathan raid progress, including key rewards, are reset each week. We are looking to address issues where keys are removed erroneously with a future update. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for future announcements. [/spoiler]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• ive run the raid a total of three times. was able to open some chests the first run, then the past two have been discovering that the keys completely disappeared from my inventory (without doing any of what they mention causes errors). i know theyre initially there bc i can open my inventory to check them, but in between going to chests they just grow legs and walk somewhere, i guess bungie better be reimbursing us the keys we lost, or at least giving some sort of exotic engrams to compensate for it. realizing ur keys have vanished after completing the raid really puts a damper on things

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Just completed raid for first time and all keys vanished.. I only play 1 character and this really blows since the raid in general only gave me tokens... #RNG #UPSETGUARDIAN

Posting in language:

• Is the a way of getting keys back. I lost all 4 keys that i got this week after starting an alt character. Thanks

Posting in language:

• [quote]Through our investigations with internal teams, we have identified two instances where Leviathan raid keys are erroneously removed from character inventory. [quote][b]Signing in with alternate characters will remove raid keys if the character had not been signed in since the weekly reset. If a player earns Raid keys and creates a new character, raid keys are removed from inventory.[/b][/quote] To prevent this issue, we advise players sign in with all characters or inspect all characters on the Destiny Companion App prior to completing checkpoints within the Leviathan raid after the weekly reset. Please note: Leviathan raid progress, including key rewards, are reset each week. We are looking to address issues where keys are removed erroneously with a future update. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for future announcements.[/quote] I have lost my 4 raid keys I earned this week. Is there a way to get them back. Was gonna redeem them to ight

Posting in language:

• Wait, this is an issue? I thought you just lost the keys if you left the raid before redeeming them. Well. Okay. I lost an armory and ventilator key on my Warlock.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Keys lost for the second time, PSN DeathReqium. Please, the raid freakin sucks with how long it takes to persevere through and I don't get any keys. Didn't sign in or create a new guy. Super bummed

Posting in language:

• Edited by Thy Brosky: 10/7/2017 12:21:06 AM
      Or you can just make it so I don't lose my keys. That's d also an option. So you don't screw your community like you did in destiny. Thanks.

Posting in language:

• Edited by MentalMinotaur: 10/6/2017 11:21:58 PM
      Not only have I lost my keys, but I never got my Coldheart from preordering the game! I mean c'mon! I've been screwed over so many times by bungie and craptivision in Destiny 1 and 2 it's ridiculous! I would ask for a refund, but they'd probably screw that up too! Not only that, but they can't refund time I've completely WASTED on this terrible, glitchy game!

Posting in language:

• Started a new topic: Keys lost 2nd week in a row.

• I lost my keys. I have the default other characters from D1 but I have never started the other 2. We simply went to the tower and came back to open keys and all 3 were gone. Please figure out who is missing keys and return them or at least provide each with a exotic or powerful engram since we probably would of gotten one out of the 3 key chests.

Posting in language:

• The best advice I've seen reading through these forums is to convince your raid team to seek out the chests immediately after receiving each key, a common trend is people losing keys after going to orbit and also losing them after the boss fight.

Posting in language:

• You guys just need to get rid of the removal of keys on weekly reset cause clearly it's broken and is removing keys randomly

Posting in language:

• Well, ain't that grand! So what? I get to lose all my keys just because I erased a character and started a new one this week? Not good enough! I invested a lot of time into this game and the only reward I get are those stupid keys which I can't even use because they glitch out or because you don't get any frickin loot until you beat the final boss! It's all fine for the 1%ers to post videos on how easy it is, but when you are trying to do it for the first time and people on the forums join you and rage quit it sucks that you don't get the loot until everything is done. Seriously! Three weeks now and I can't find a raid team that isn't pointing fingers enough to just get it done, thus I am out the reward for all the countless hours I spent trying to raid. Also, did the rat king quest today, completed the nightfall with more than 5 minutes, didn't get the rat king... Did the homecoming quest today, I was not presented with my choice of three exotics to choose from... You have issues with those things too? I'm about three seconds from rage quitting this game forever!

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • no warning. Can i not play multiple characters? seems lame.

Posting in language:

• For everyone who has done the raid and lost them upon entering the underbelly. I would like to know if it says to enter pleasure gardens and do it again? As it says i have to. I will take a photo of it and post it in reply to this message.

Posting in language:

• Yea this is complete bs and I have emailed them 8 times about the matter and no response how do they compensate us for these players who invest time and money into the games just to be left high and dry.

Posting in language:

• Competed raid with group last week (Wednesday), group didn't have time to do chest run, so we did it the next day (Thursday). No keys in inventory. Completed raid two days ago, just logged on to find I have no keys again. WTF bungie!? I have no other characters, no alts, no other runs. Please fix issue. GT urban irish

Posting in language:

• I also lost my keys after. However I only have one character so I'm a little confused. I'd like to get them back Bungie.

Posting in language:

• I too lost my keys. Played Tuesday evening and Wednesday evening. Actually completed the raid Thursday evening. Had 3 keys collected the previous 2 nights, after completion the keys are gone.

Posting in language:

• I did all those steps, still no keys back, any other idea to get them back...?

Posting in language:

• Same happened to me. No alternate characters created or played. Did the raid up too Calus Tuesday night but couldn’t finish him. Checked today (Thurs)and my keys are gone. As people have said maybe removing keys at weekly reset isn’t the proper approach to this. Think Bungie should gift everyone 3 random keys

Posting in language:

• Same just finished the raid for the first time on my only character and my keys disappeared if y'all could do something about it I'm xbox1 PSG Inasnecobra

Posting in language:

• same thing happen to me yesterday,so i did the raid again and nope,0 keys psn Mx-Az73cA

Posting in language:

• I've lost all of my keys both times I've done the raid so far. I did it last Monday and just finished it today. I have not created another character, nor have I signed into another character. To say the least, I'm pissed. One time I can handle, but twice is ridiculous. Please fix this ASAP. It's incredibly frustrating.

Posting in language:

• Started a new topic: Lost keys

• Lost all my keys after beating the whole raid today Gt: FYC FROSTY

Posting in language:

5 6 7 8 9 10 11
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon