JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp5: 9/13/2017 1:23:21 AM

Cabbage still happening even after your "suggestion"

Still not working Technicolor TG788vn v2, Firmware 10.5.8.6 ISP: Tiscali I've tried even with a TP-Link router with no results, DMZ, UPnP on/off, extended activation On/Off, wi-fi/wired, direct on modem connection/bridged with router connection. Nothing seems to fix the issue. What about actually working on a solution instead of suggesting the standard configurarion for a modem/router?
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [i]For a localized help article, please see: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46243[/i] Error code CABBAGE may occur when router settings block communications to or from Destiny services. We are investigating the impact on various devices. To attempt to resolve this error when using a [i]Technicolor/Thomson[/i] router, please proceed through the following steps. [b]PLEASE NOTE:[/b] Players may need to inspect the manual for their router to proceed through these steps, as some settings pages may have alternate naming conventions per manufacturer. [quote][b]1. Connect your console directly to the router via Wired or Wi-Fi Connection.[/b] • Note: attempting to connect to Destiny through a router connected to an alternate router may lead to increased issues. Please attempt to connect to the router connected to your modem for best results. [b]2. From the router settings page, proceed from Home > Toolbox > Firewall.[/b] • Create a new Firewall level within your Router settings. • Players may wish to name this "Destiny 2". [b]3. From the Router settings page, proceed from Home > Toolbox > Game & Application Sharing and configure the following settings:[/b] • Enable UPnP. • Disable "Extended Security". • Disable any "Assigned Games & Applications" settings.[/QUOTE]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

11 Replies
    • everyone in this thread, this fix is having a lot of success https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/231141457?sort=0&page=0&path=1 everything i complained about in this thread was fixed by this method so please check it out

Posting in language:

• This is ridiculous. The amount of incompetence is unlike anything i've ever seen. You, Bungie, as a game developer, have known about this issue since the beta, did nothing to fix it, as seen after the game launch, have given no information about it being investigated or not, and post generic useless "fixes" to an issue that for all purposes makes your costumers unable to use a service they payed for. What's next, going to suggest switching routers since you cannot bother to fix this? Every other game dev out there have been able to make their games work with Thomson/Technicolor routers. Before Destiny 2 i've never had to mess around with my router definitions, not even once. Even D1 worked fine for the most part with Thomson/Technicolor routers, which only makes this even more ridiculous. If you don't want the game to work with every router out there, that's fine, that's your problem. Not giving any info about it so people could have canceled their pre-order instead of being stuck with a game that cannot be played and cannot be refunded (most likely) due to Sony's policy on it. So thank you, thank you so much for this incredible costumer service Bungie, you're the best.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • i reckon, given there is a number of people having this problem, there is one solution (apart from fxing the error): bungie gets us to buy a new modem, email a receipt to them and they take the cost of the modem out of the expansion packs. they don't lose customers and we don't lose any money. And maybe they give the people with cabbage errors an exotic weapon named "Cabbage" or "The Glitch" exclusively to those experiencing the errors. something funny like that would be cool, cause lets be real those of us having these errors are pissed man. if bungie had stated before release "hey anyone with a technicolor/thomson modem your gonna have a less that satisfying time than others so maybe upgrade". at least acknowledging it would have made us feel like you at least gave a shit about your customers. cause at the moment your lack of response is getting us all reall annoyed. plus the answer you posted to this guys comment is the "suggestion" he said isn't working for him....durrrr

Posting in language:

• check my post, it may help [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/231256401?sort=0&page=0[/url]

Posting in language:

• This shit is running out of hand, we need to have this information spread through the gaming community and press. Thousands of people with Technicolor modems CANNOT play this frigging game and they are not fixing it. I cannot change the settings Bungie has recommended me to change. My router / user privileges do not allow this. My ISP is not giving me another router and they've been investigating the idea and have mailed me that i simply cannot play Destiny 2 at this point. I should use another ISP which will cost me 400 euro's more a year or buy another router, wtf.

Posting in language:

• Bungie claims it's an issue with the routers when in reality it really isn't. Because I bought the game and it won't work on my account but my dad has his account on the same Xbox and it works perfectly fine. People claim how it's such a great game but I'll never know because bungie won't take the time to fix an issue they've known about for however long now and they blame it on the routers being used when that's not it. Fix your game bungie

Posting in language:

• Même ici en belgique cela ne fonctionne pas pls reparer le probleme

Posting in language:

• Same over here, I'm from Chile and have a connection with Movistar (ISP) using a Thomson Tg789vn v2 with firmware 8.3.x.x (I can't remember the rest). I've done it all, except Dmz nor Nat1, because the option isn't there in this model. I follow the "official guide" and made the error pop up even more frequently.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Also still have the problem and my Technicolor modem does not allow me to make seperate firewalls or enable UPNP.

Posting in language:

• My router, which is a Technicolor TG789vac v2_IAD ISP:Fastweb, has always been set up this way, in fact I never had problems wit nat and online gaming in general.. cabbage errors always occurred .. no ripercussions of all of the settings changes I made on cabbage presentation frequency.. with some horrible and tedious practice I can now tell when and where they happen and I'm pretty sure that other users can too.. Please, patch this error, we can't complete the campaign, we can't get subclasses cause cutscenes crash and cabbage, we can't do side missions, we can't in general enjoy this (apparently) great game.. all we can do is, sometimes, some unfair crucible and some random public event.. not worth the money nor the time.. I follow you since Halo CE days Bungie, we went through a lot of issues together, please don't let us down

Posting in language:

• can u try this? https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/231008613?sort=0&page=0

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Same here, exactly the same configuratione, always the same error, please fix it i beg you... :(

Posting in language:

15 Replies
            • yeah same here, are you even listening bungie please fix it...so everyone can enjoy the game...

Posting in language:

• so bungie makes a game then tel use whe consummers need to fix our routers !!!! i quit destiny 2 untile them fix 100 % from their site ! + wil never buy destiny 3 if you do not des 1 = no problems other games = 0 problems des 2 al problems make you game compatibel whith technicolor routers upnp = no option on our router pppoe = no option ( them are not giving ) firewal = indeed problem in router but other games no problem = ???? strict = not abel to join you game medium = same low = kicks me out lots of times

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              You are not allowed to view this content.
              ;
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon