JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/10/2017 4:10:59 PM
I've only played like 3 games but played a lot in the beta. All u gotta do is stay close to another a teammate and you're fine. Everyone's pants is in a knot because you're not running around like cod
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by I 8OO DIRT NAP: 9/10/2017 8:20:04 PM
    Right? For whatever reason it might be, the majority of players think that you should just be able to aimlessly solo charge around the map and dominate. No thoughts about spawns, objectives, anything. Just spawn and run anywhere til you find someone. die. repeat. And its been this way since D1, and it seems the second you don't play that way or think otherwise its just "Camper, Pussy, Get Some Skill"/ whatever because they think you should just fly everywhere around the map. Don't get it. Its like COD turned an entire generation into thinking every shooter is FFA quake or UT.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• There's no more individual skill. It's been dumbed down entirely.

Posting in language:

• Individual skill literally doesn't mean shit unless it's a ffa scenario. I can be dominating and still lose because of shit ass teammates. At least now they aren't nearly as bad.

Posting in language:

• This. This guy, he gets it. 6v6 was a cluster-blam!-! 4v4 is so much better.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon