JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by inFINN1te: 9/10/2017 3:34:09 PM
Dude quit bitching. This is hilarious the complaints. You guys are making the 4v4 a problem when it isn't. Think of Halo. Most arena playlists are 4v4 and it works fine going solo. It doesn't require a ton of communication to stick by a teammate. All this does is show the Destiny community wants nothing out of PvP but to run around throwing space magic everywhere and whipping a whole team. This is coming from someone who mostly plays either Solo or with one other person. I never talk to randoms.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Team of 4 all sticking together doing team damage Other team all go in different directions so at best you can only stick with one person [spoiler]See the difference?[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If 4 people stick together sounds like a nice quadruple kill with my Dawnblade super. Or a bunch of grenades.

Posting in language:

• the super you get once, maybe twice a game whereas they will have their supers first racking up kills early in the match. Lets see how well that dawnblade works when their Gunslingers pops a golden gun shot into you. And the grenades that you will only hit about two of them with because they arent all bunched up for easy pickings, they are at least somewhat spread out.

Posting in language:

• Dude. Your bitching is just getting annoying. The thing is, a well coordinated group will always beat a bunch of randoms. You can't just bitch about that. It's stupid. You're basically saying the game needs to be so casualized no amount of teamwork can overcome a bunch of dipshits throwing magic around.

Posting in language:

• lmao. Touched a nerve there. Im not saying that, pay attention. I just think that lowering the chances of solo que players encountering a full fireteam would be a better idea lol. Not the brightest are you.

Posting in language:

• Good to see a friendly face that also shares the exact same view as me. PvP is fine in D2. I've yet to queue up with any friend and have won more than half my games so far.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon