JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/7/2017 6:52:46 PM
I've reinstalled twice, the second time I deleted before my friend who I game share with so it auto downloaded from him. Still crashes 2 minutes in . Any other ideas? Captain S1lky
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It could also be the copy of the game you are downloading. Maybe try reinstalling not from your buddy, that could work?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Well. Truth be told I have 2 of my friends licenses. The first time I got it was from one guy, after I factory reset my other friend bought it and I got it from him. Last night I got to play for a couple hours before crashing . I also find that if I go to the tower I freeze almost instantaneously.

Posting in language:

• Yeah someone else came back to another post and said it has fixed itself and they haven't done a reinstall, so hopefully they are just fixing it by region. Keep at it brother, it will come good

Posting in language:

• I’m having the same issue consistently for the last 4 days, haven’t been able to play the game at all. And no support from Bungie. Tried two different discs and now a digital copy.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon