JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/6/2017 1:40:38 AM
Hello all, Thank you for your reports! We are aware of reports of some PS4 Pro players encountering crashes and are working with our partners to investigate the issue.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• please tell me this isnt fixed yet because i am still having this issue, ive even replaced the hard drive on the ps4. Ive done literally everything and it sucks because i cant do anything like raids because i dont know if my game is going to crash or not!!!!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• In the same case you answered that I should address to Sony, but Sony refused to help me too :( So after Forsaken release I can't finish Spire of Stars because in 100% cases the game freezes and crashes in the first encounter, and of course I can't play competitive PvP because the game crashes every 40 min

Posting in language:

• still encountering this problem in 2019... Good work Bungie!

Posting in language:

• The crash persist... anybody fix it ?

Posting in language:

• Nope still having the same crap error code but me me does it on everything I’ll do any game no matter what game it is it does it I believe this is not a destiny game error but a PS4 error it’s been doing this for ever

Posting in language:

• https://www.easeus.com/todo-backup-resource/fix-ps4-error-code-ce-34878-0.html

Posting in language:

• My ps4 non pro is also crashing the same way with digital download.

Posting in language:

• Not just ps4 pro. This is happening constantly on my plain old ps4 when I try to return to the tower.

Posting in language:

• Install have this issue. Even after today's hotfix and update I lt crashed after installing a the updates. Not ok bungie.

Posting in language:

• I've been going nuts with Destiny 2 crashes on my PS4, but unlike everybody else here I'm *NOT* using a PS4 Pro, just a regular console. The game ran just fine until recently, then one crash complaining about corrupted app data, trouble starting the PS4, much fiddling with USB sticks, system updates and safe mode. But the worst thing is that once I had everything back up & running, it'd happen again - during gameplay, seemingly at random. Up until a few days ago it could be played all day. Help/advice please!!!

Posting in language:

• I don't have a ps4 pro it's doing the same thing except i lvl 20 and it crashes everywhere doing anything. I'm about 10 min away from returning this shit there is no help so far from bungie or other threads it seems I'm the only original ps4 user having this issue.

Posting in language:

• I've also reintalized my ps4 and deleted the app several times and nothing has helped. It's really pissing me the -blam!- off.

Posting in language:

• Likewise, mate. I just posted. You're not the only one experiencing issues with a regular PS4.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Plastic Kustoms: 9/20/2017 12:02:36 PM
    How long does it take? my system error history is filling up with CE-34878-0 code because of Destiny 2. Every other game I've played on my pro has not had this issue apart from Mass Effect 3 which they sorted out, it's not a hardware issue with Ps4 at all or a router problem. I just want to play the damn game i paid for without it crashing. It's not good enough

Posting in language:

• Everyone that got a destiny 2 ps4 pro n is having the game freeze on the destiny 2 ps4 pro go to the retailer who u bought it from n tell them that there is a hardware or software problem with it n if u can exchange it for a regular ps4

Posting in language:

• The silence around this pretty much says it all. Bungie cannot fix this and Sony will never own up to shipping defective PS4 Pros. This will never get fixed. Bungie and Sony will continue to ignore this until everyone has given up and moved on to other games. They ignored the problem in the beta and we are now into the second weekend of this happening after the launch and we have heard nothing other than they are "aware" of the issue. Bungie and Sony do not care about us or this problem. They've already got our money and as we have seen, no amount of discussion about this problem will ever get it fixed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D29JAYjC3l0&t=29s

Posting in language:

• Has anyone had the same problem on Xbox one where the game would crash and that's it no way of playing again, I have played 4 times out of the 70 times I've tried to play but this issue is rare on Xbox but is still a problem none the less so if there is any fixes on Xbox one you know of plz tell me and bungie this just sad seeing your company fall on its face this hard.

Posting in language:

• There is something wrong with the destiny2 ps4 pro n i returned mine at gamestop for a regular ps4 pro n i haven't had the game crash n ive been playing for quite awhile again there is some kind of faulty hardware in the destiny2 ps4 pro.

Posting in language:

• Hey, I am having that issue with my new destiny 2 PS4 pro

Posting in language:

• It’s already been a week since release and this problem still persists. Yesterday’s update did nothing to fix the game from crashing. It’s very frustrating one moment you’re enjoying the game and then boom it freezes and closes out the game. What the heck is taking so long Bungie

Posting in language:

• If anyone bought the D2 ps4 Pro Bundle just go exchange it. I was having crashes every 10 minutes. I went to gamestop and asked for an exchange, havent had a single crash since then. If you bought at gamestop go exchange before the 30 days.

Posting in language:

• I did the same thing. No crashes on the new system.

Posting in language:

• Haven't been able to play since Sunday. Bought the damn PS4 Bundle just for this game. 450 damn dollars. Tried all the fixes and still no resolution. Are we going to get an update on a fix or do I just take the system and game back and get my cash back? So damn pissed right now.

Posting in language:

• Six days later, and the game is still unplayable for me. Tried everything including re-initializing my system. All 5 of my other friends all on pros haven't had any issue. I'm at my wits end. Please give us an update Bungie, what the F*ck is going on?

Posting in language:

• I know that bungie is aware but I've been having issues since day one of the release on my pro, I've had all error codes from A-Z if you catch my meaning. Specially when I reached Nessus, it crashes every 2-3 mins so I can't progress. Well I'm hoping they fixed this issue soon.

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon