JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

Edited by bigcorry: 9/2/2017 12:42:37 AM
Simply put it is the PC platform, the standard form of input is keyboard and mouse. Supporting and prioritizing that should and likely will be the goal. If you want to use a controller cool, be ready for the disadvantage though. Be happy controllers are supported as much as they are on PC. It's not something you get on consoles if at all. Also adapt, use mouse and keyboard if you care that much. I have done both and play both well enough. So please go ahead and tuck away that response if you don't mind.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• When you forget that Destiny is on PC only because of the console players you sneer at....

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It is not console players that are the problem, it is people that think it is okay to compromise the PC version for their own sake. That or those doing it out of petty spite over the pc master race meme perpetuated simply because of their own thin skin. Also it's on PC because bungie wanted it on PC. Console players have nothing to do with it. If console players honestly think that then they really need to get over themselves.

Posting in language:

• "...compromise the PC version..." Do you even know what you sound like? lol Seriously, get over yourself already, special snowflake overload in this thread, the entitlement is real!

Posting in language:

• Is this your next attempt at trying to diminish the character of someone defending the removal and absolute support of mouse and keyboard? Man it must suck that your previous attempt to paint me as scornful of a group backfires on you. I mean how else can you rally a group? Certainly not with any dignity. I mean look at this[quote]Seriously, get over yourself already, special snowflake overload in this thread, the entitlement is real![/quote]You want to say as you please without opposition then? Not on my watch.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Is this your next attempt at trying to diminish the character of someone defending the removal and absolute support of mouse and keyboard? Man it must suck that your previous attempt to paint me as scornful of a group backfires on you. I mean how else can you rally a group? Certainly not with any dignity.[/quote] Haha, you can use a mouse, you can use a controller, you can use whatever input device you like..... But where the hell have you seen that they're removing support for mouse and keyboard in Destiny 2 PC?! lol

Posting in language:

• You should be happy a PC version of a console game is coming and [i]adapt[/i] to the way it was designed to be played: with a controller.

Posting in language:

• [quote]I have done both and play both well enough. So please go ahead and tuck away that response if you don't mind.[/quote] Moth to a flame, GG.

Posting in language:

• There ya go, nice comeback

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon