JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Devil: 9/1/2017 12:53:44 AM
In PvP, D2 should reduce AA aid, AA gives a massive advantage. You may turn slower with a controller, but your aim is way easier compared to a mouse + plus having no effort when it comes to moving while reviving or strafing (while crouching, jumping, etc). This is coming from a console player, I just recently got into PC gaming. I did well with a K+M, but the controllers aim (Despite me not actually playing my Xbox in well over a month) assist made PvP a breeze and rarely missed shots.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]You may turn slower with a controller, but your aim is way easier compared to a mouse[/quote] No it isn't. In fact aim-assist doesnt' even completely level the playing field against a mouse. I was a PC gamer for 15 years, and one of the HARDEST things I ever had to do in gaming was learning how to play a FPS on console with a controller. It was so hard, I still have the scars from the experience.e If you think aim-assist is that much of an advantage, then play with a controller....and see how far you get....

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by L0G1C B0M8: 9/1/2017 2:48:37 PM
    Aim Assist can be just as detrimental to players in any event. It has cost me dearly in a few raids, believe it or not! Case in point: I have been aiming down my sniper scope and just as I'm about to get the headshot on a foe, another body comes into my sights and my scope drifts after them instead. I'm sure you can imagine the frustration that has caused.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon