JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline today for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

Edited by RavenousLD3341: 8/31/2017 4:00:44 PM
I'm mainly a PvE player, and I want it removed. I can aim, with a controller, without it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I agree I play both on console and PC and if a game allows it I always turn off aim assist. Even when I play on PC most of the time I use a controller. Everyone keeps saying controllers need aim assist and that's not true at all. However I think there should be an option for people to use it in PvE but have it removed from PvP or make a lot less effective.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Aim Assist needs to be gone completely from games. It's time people learned to be better all around. This gets my vote.

Posting in language:

• and you enjoy it??? okay.

Posting in language:

• Edited by TheEvilDice: 9/1/2017 1:59:01 AM
    I too usually turn off auto-aim on console shooters given the choice in-game, I'd rather practice and know that I made that headshot because I had the skill to do so, and auto-aim can get frustrating when enemies cross paths and you randomly wind up targetting something you did not want to. It may sound elitist, but I see auto-aim as akin to playing a game on easy settings, it's something that's pandering to players that don't want to take the time to learn the pacing of movement in the game and adjust their aiming and sensitivity to account for it. Edit: That being said, assuming Trials and Iron Banner are returning, it would make more sense to simply remove AA from those more competitive modes.

Posting in language:

• Yeah. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Posting in language:

• So can I....but its clumsy and inefficient.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon