JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/30/2017 5:44:38 PM
I agree with OP completely. We need to remove aim assist from the PC version. It's too easy to cheat undetected with it. Not only that, but I imagine anyone wanting to use a controller in this game will be playing PVE anyways... a controller is about as anti-competitive as it gets for PVP PC gaming. Every single game that launched with this feature has removed it. Most didnt even make it to launch as it was removed in beta. I think that says enough that it should be removed from here too. On top of everything else, the game is already generous enough with headshots.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Wish Bungie would react. I am sorry, I am a former console player and in all honesty, Bungie needs to ignore those who play competetive mode with controllers and suck it up. if you play a fps on pc, then get gud with mouse and keyboard. like you said, it has been removed in every other game. Dear Bungie, please listen to us. Let Eververse die and remove aim assist. we need to post stuff like this more often so bungie reeds and reacts to this. it ruins competetive pvp and we want it fixed!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Don't assume things about people. They can enjoy PVP and a controller. The fact that they prefer the analog sticks doesn't make them some sort of PVE casual. It's just preference. "Every single game that launched" That's just straight up false. Overwatch is the only notable game to disable it, and they even disable Ultrawide resolution for fear of unfair advantage, so let's not make decisions based on that.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon