JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/30/2017 5:21:19 PM
As someone who owns an XIM4, I love being able to use a Mouse and Keyboard where it's not available. However, using it to gain an advantage over people where Mouse and Keyboard is supported, is appalling and I detest it. Bungie, please fix. Remove Aim Assist on PC. Sorry, it's got to go for PVP
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• And ban XiM4 off console.. its cheating 100% and the proof is on PCs beta. AA should be on a controller and no where near a MandK. If players are using MandK on console they should be banned.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by TheEvilDice: 9/1/2017 2:15:33 AM
    If I remember correctly, XIM4 has calibration to try and negate a game's aim assist as best it can to make it actually feel like M/K for legitimate users.

Posting in language:

• Your assuming the aim mechanics are exactly the same for console users and PC controllers. That's not necessarily the case. People always argue that M+K are far superior to controllers so it stands to reason the aim mechanics for a controller on a PC have to be stronger to level the playing field. It just sounds like they went too far to level the playing field.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon