JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/21/2017 5:56:05 PM
Can someone explain to me the process to play the Destiny 2 beta on pc. I just got a pc in order to play destiny 2 so I am still fairly new at this. I downloaded the blizzard app on the pc, created my account, and then preordered the digital deluxe edition of the game. I confirmed the purchase and received a confirmation email. Now is there somewhere I can claim the beta and/or download the beta or is that something that becomes available when the beta drops or what? Some help would be appreciated. Thanks
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• With Blizzard, they usually allow users to download the game within 24 hours of release (this is also true for beta). This is to prevent people from gaining access to the game too early (this is a better way than encrypting a game until launch, or other methods that lock a game till launch day as it doesn't necessitate extra developer time trying to protect the game). Look for it 24 hours before launch, and if you don't see it, then raise a ticket with Blizzard. Generally though, if you've received confirmation of purchase, you'll get it at launch or just before.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon