JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: this thread was satire
7/27/2017 4:45:22 PM
Plan on canceling my current LE pre-order at Gamestop and re-ordering to get the spinner.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Again as an employee of Game Stop. DO NOT CANCEL YOUR LE PREORDER. They are completely out of stock and you will NOT get it back. Those versions sold out withing 3 days if announcement. My manager accidentally cancelled my pc LE after they sold out. I nearly punched him in the face.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thank you for the heads up. Just left and they gave me the spinner without having to pre-order an additional copy.

Posting in language:

• Unless the people at your particular Gamestop are complete douche bags (which I'll admit is a fair possibility), you can just go in and tell them you have it pre-ordered and if they have any of the spinners in stock they'll give you one (at least that's what they do at the store I frequent when additional pre-order bonuses pop up for pretty much anything.)

Posting in language:

• [quote]Plan on canceling my current LE pre-order at Gamestop and re-ordering to get the spinner.[/quote] I read you don't need to do that take your receipt in or pre order another copy for 5 bucks... DO NOT cancel your LE may not be able to pre order it again...

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon