JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/20/2017 9:51:42 PM
Hello, We are continuing to investigate this issue. If you have encountered a PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 4 Pro Crash, please let us know the following: [quote][b]• Are you playing on a PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 4 Pro? • Have you replaced your consoles storage drive? • If so, have you replaced it with a [i]Solid State Drive[/i]?[/b][/quote] We have identified one case where players will receive [url=https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-34878-0/]PlayStation Error Code CE-34878-0[/url] when having their language set to Russian. We are continuing to investigate alternate causes for this issue
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Playstation Pro. Have not replaced storage drive. Freezes only during story missions. I can move through EDZ and do events no problem. Have not tried Crucible. Please Help!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I managed to get passed the tutorial freeze after first meeting the big guy by looking straight at the ground all the way through. This suggested to me it was related to what is happening on screen. Passed this it continues to crash intermittently. It just crashed while doing a walker event in the first patrol zone. Could this be happening because of the frame rate lock? Maybe it crashes anytime the frame rate dips below or tries to go above 30 because it believes it should only be 30? I have not replaced the drive in my ps4 yet. It's stock.

Posting in language:

• Now it's crashing at the title screen.

Posting in language:

• Io sono italiano ... gioco su ps4 pro .... non ho mai cambiato nulla e guale da fabbrica la mia Ps4 pro , lo stesso problema che mindava durante la Beta. Spero che lo risolviate presto questo problema perche pagare 109€ per vedere solo glia altri giocare e molto angosciante

Posting in language:

• Non sei il solo purtroppo, ho lo stesso problema e non riesco a giocare, mi crasha in continuazione , alcune volte dopo 10 o 20 secondi, altre volte dopo 2 secondi, non faccio in tempo nemmeno a premere un bottone sul pad, è una situazione assurda e triste allo stesso tempo, sono passate 24 ore quasi ed ancora non sono riusciti a sistemare questo problema. Mi dispiace a dirlo ma avendo preso la versione digitale da 109€ se non risolvono nelle prossime 12 Ore chiedo rimborso, percje questa è una situazione ingestibile.

Posting in language:

• Sono nella tua stessa identica situazione guarda ... sono senza parole ! Spero che entro domani sera risolvano questa situazione.

Posting in language:

• La vedo difficile, altrimenti avrebbero gia risolto, ho come l'impressione che sta roba c'è la tiriamo dietro una settimana bella e buona.

Posting in language:

• My nik psn Saul12345678

Posting in language:

• I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it does look more hardware related. (at least in my case) I have replied on this post during the beta as i had the same problem that is being described. I sent my PS4 pro back to sony after the beta and have managed to play the full game for 2 hours so far with no problems. Im not sure what Sony did (as they left no note as to what work was completed) but it appears they fixed the issue. For all the people getting the problem try the Rise of the Tomb Raider demo. I tried this during the beta and the demo caused the same issue. After my PS4 was returned i was able to play the RoTR demo without a problem. Have a look online as it seems to be a issue with a few games. I am playing the digital version on a hybrid SSHD that i installed after the PS4 came back.

Posting in language:

• I'm happy (and sad) to report that I believe pretty firmly that this issue is entirely with SONY and NOT Bungie. It would appear from some forum posters hear that there is a bad batch of PS4 Pro SKUs in the wild and while Sony knows of this, they are attempting to keep it as quiet as possible for fear of the pot publicity (who would've thought Sony is now facing a RRoD issue). Anyway I personally was playing on a Pro I purchased new 4 days ago and was having the same game freezing issues. It began when all my characters could not get past the public section of the Intro mission (the sections where you and other players fight Cabal in the central area of the old tower). I told a very good friend this and they offered to play my account through the rest of the mission for me. So they logged in as me from their PS4 (a launch day console) and sure enough they had no problems playing any of my characters. After eating the tutorial mission for me my friend saved and exited and I logged in to continue, only to freeze after every single load into the Farm roughly 25-40 seconds in. I returned to the retailer and swapped out the PS4 Pro for one from a different SKU batch (which the store kindly looked up for me. I NOW HAVE ZERO ISSUES PLAYING. This issue is pretty obviously hardware, and while it is nice to know the fault doesn't necessarily lie entirely with Bungie, it is pretty crap that Sont hasn't warned its user base of this known hardware issue. If you are experiencing this game breaking bug with D2, I would recommend you get in touch with Sony immediately and see about getting your console repaired. Perhaps if they hear from a lot of their user base they will have a better understanding of how this issue is affecting their customers.

Posting in language:

• My lenguage is Italian and not russian, but my ps4 pro crash and freeze every 10-15 Second to start the 1st mission!!!! I can't play!!!! 109$ in the RUBBISH for day one edition -.- Is a situation unthinkable!!! Shame!

Posting in language:

• Concordo uno schifo ! 109 euro per guardare gli altri giocare

Posting in language:

• Già :(

Posting in language:

• Playing on a PS4 Pro with a 2TB HDD installed (not Internal). Attempting to play on the original HDD included with the machine and will report back after test.

Posting in language:

• Mine is a factory PS4 PRO, no modifications ever done to it. During the BETA, and now with a disk and the latest software update it is crashing every 1.5 to 2 minutes

Posting in language:

• Edited by KungFooLou: 9/6/2017 3:20:19 PM
    Mine freezes every time I get to a certain point in the intro mission, or it's about 5 fps as soon as I start the mission. Probably happened about 10 or so times, with one of the freezes having a checkerboard pattern on the screen. I'm using the Destiny 2 PS4 Pro, and last night I restored a backup of my OG PS4. Error message is CE-34787-0 every time.

Posting in language:

• Mee to, i can't play... My ps4 pro freeze every 10-20 second in the 1st mission :(

Posting in language:

• Playing on a pro storage drive is the stock one

Posting in language:

• Edited by ExarSimo: 9/6/2017 2:26:50 PM
    Hi, 4 freeze in 2 hours yesterday. PS4 PRO STOCK with Language set on Italian and Boost Mode:ON Digital Versione During beta same error occured a lot of time and i solved this only changing language on English. Not tryed yet on D2 final client...

Posting in language:

• Have the same problem, im on PS4 PRO and Destiny 2 crash every 5/10min.... - Error Code CE-34878-0 - PSN : Ehzyr - Digital version

Posting in language:

• To whoever is still checking this thread: It's the hardware. I just got my PSPro back after convincing Sony to fix it. They replaced the motherboard, and now I can play Rise of the Tomb Raider and Diablo 3 at 4k without crashing. When I first brought my Pro to Sony they said they couldn't find a problem. When I got it back, I ran the RotTR demo and Diablo 3 while recording my gameplay with OBS and controlling the unit with Remote Play (I don't have a capture card, so this was my solution). When I brought my Pro back, I included a disc containing recordings of 15 crashes, some ending in a 34878-0 error report, some with a checkerboard pattern, a few that forced me to restart the unit. One recording even showed the framerate drop that some of us encounter. In all cases, I started and ended the recordings with a trip to the error history list (Settings > System > Error History). The errors weren't being logged by the system, so there's nothing for them to see in the history despite the unit prompting me to send an error report. An itemized list of the videos and what errors they represent at what timestamps seems to have convinced them. I got my Pro fixed. If D2 is anything like RotTR or Diablo 3, then I should be fine come September 6. :) If you find that this helps you, please pass it on: it's defective hardware. Guardians still have a chance to get their Pros fixed before Sept 6. :) Good luck and hope you make it for the launch.

Posting in language:

• SO glad you posted this is. I fix a lot of comouterized hardware for a living and everything about this issue pointed to it being hardware related. It would appear Sony may have finally had their own version of Ted Ring of Death from the 360 days. I have just swapped out my Pro for another SKU and hoping that the problems don't persist. I'll update this post when I find out if I can play the game yet or not.

Posting in language:

• Still no word on this issue besides the russian thing? Should I return the ps4 pro that I purchased Just For This Game???!!!!!! If Sep 6th comes and the game still crashes on the pro, is it ok to rain down hell-fire all over you?

Posting in language:

• Just received my refund from Sony, shame bungie dont seem to care about players who have already spent some serious money on destiny. Since the day the beta went live all they have said is there investigating it, any info would have been nice. Like many I'm not willing to buy the new game without giving it a proper go without the crashing after five minutes or knowing what the issue was incase it's there for the full release. I never made it past the bubble on the first mission.

Posting in language:

• Ps4 pro??? Freezing?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon