JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: What I love about the crucible...
7/3/2017 6:56:09 PM
Once I was absolutely certain there was cheating going on. Got killed through a wall and I was so far away from the doorway it had to be cheating. Then it happened again in another match with a different guy. Then again. I was playing with a friends. One of us was having internet problems. I checked our connection- we were all green. Checked it again later and I saw his connection would go from green to yellow to red and back to green. I felt like a total heel for reporting that first guy and wished I could take it back. My bad.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by TheFatKid89: 7/3/2017 10:54:47 PM
    No worries dude, bungie says that they can sort out simple connection based events that look like cheating to an opposing player, and actual lag switch or modified software/hardware cheaters. You didn't cause any harm to the first guy you reported. I report people every game I play, the good and the bad. I dont think I've ever reported cheating though, just helpful, friendly, skilled and bad connection.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon