JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: What I love about the crucible...
7/3/2017 2:14:03 PM
Getting shot around the corner is the only thing that gets me fired up. Especially when my bullets are hitting the corner but theirs seems to be killing me.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah, I can understand a little salt from getting shot behind cover. I notice it only really happens when im really over taxing my internet. I chalk it up to either the P2P connection and the latency between players, or my decision to try and finish the gunfight and get that one extra shot in instead of dipping out and regaining my health to go back at them. Every death is a lesson learned.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Pretty much sums it up. I don't let it get me too upset. I usually just sit there and admire to ridiculousness of it, before I respawn in.

Posting in language:

• Edited by TheFatKid89: 7/3/2017 10:58:45 PM
    [b]I am CoolGuy[/b] made a youtube video about cover in the crucible and how it is kind of wierd in game depending on what side you are peaking out of. https://youtu.be/ZydVkkOA4MU The whole video is good, and actually his whole series is awesome... But specifically at the 2:20 mark there's game footage of how cover in game registers different depending on which side you are coming into the cover from. It's worth a watch, lmk what you think of it.

Posting in language:

• most of the time you arent getting shot through walls. you're getting shot right before you go into cover but your ghost puts you behind walls so your ghost is behind a wall but usually you were exposed when you die.

Posting in language:

• I get that. But I'm shooting back and hitting them as I'm strafing around the corner to cover. As I strafe to cover, my bullets hit the corner and I no longer see them, but then all of a sudden a final shot comes out of nowhere and kills me. I know it happens, since I myself have done it to others, where I fire a shot as they are retreating around a corner. I don't see them anymore but then all of a sudden I get the kill credit feed. Golden Gun is also notorious for that.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon