JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Did the Cavs choke?
6/10/2017 2:29:29 AM
Speaking too soon as of this moment. Though it still doesn't matter to me as I'm not a fan of either team
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This was in reference to Game 3, in which the Cavs had a 98% probability of winning in the final minutes and managed to lose. Game 4 has been, well, exactly what you'd expect if you pay attention to the NBA and understand how things work.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yea i saw the date after i made my comment. You said exactly what i told my dad. The NBA wouldn't let GS sweep because they'd lose so much money. I believe i saw from Bleacher report this is the most watched finals since like 96. Theres too much revenue to be made right now for the NBA to just let GS sweep.

Posting in language:

• Which is why I think the Cavs choked in Game 3. Everything had fallen into place exactly the way the league wanted it to, and they still lost.

Posting in language:

• I'm just happy it might be a series now. Though I'd rather see GS win as a KD fan. That and I've been using them in 2k since 2k12, but that's not relevant.

Posting in language:

• Eh I kinda wanted to see the Warriors make history, but honestly it doesn't really matter as long as LeBron loses. Also something I just thought of: it would be cool for Steve Kerr considering what he's been through over the past year.

Posting in language:

• Honestly I really wasn't rooting for either team based off some of the comments the GSSJW squad have said this year but good God do I ever hate LeBron..You could put him up against a German political party from the 1930's and I still wouldn't cheer for him to win. Wanted to see 16-0 but I knew the NBA wouldn't allow it.

Posting in language:

• Ha same. Friends a Kyrie Irving fan and seeing Cleveland lose would make my day.

Posting in language:

• Lol.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon