JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline today for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Darkness Combined
5/4/2017 12:54:41 PM
It looks pretty bad actually, constructive criticism, you should be able to see each icon independently, maybe you could remake it so they feed in to each other rather than just being slapped on top of one another. Looks like you spent some time on each icon, then grew tired of working on it and just pasted them on top of each other. And to top that off, they aren't even in order.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I suggest he blend them in. That or make a new emblem from scratch

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thank you for the constructive reply, i agree, it seems forced together, i very much consider it still a work in progress but for now it passed off as "good enough, its been a project for a little while now so you are correct assuming that im little worn out but i can assure you that when i muster the will to continue it, if the the interest remains, i will be more than happy to post the updated version, thank you again, regards - Liam

Posting in language:

• Great job though on those icons, I see true potential here.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon